Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Just stop paying..... Make a police report..... Trust me they will never let u go even u pay the whole sum... Either u block them or change number.....

Yes..they will suck u dry..if u scare don't pick up their call or see their msg..

Louis0902

Reaction score
Yes..they will suck u dry..if u scare don't pick up their call or see their msg..

Happened to me keep on asking me defer don't let me clear.... Give up cos it's never ending.. U be nice to them they jiak u 200% ... U resists they will threaten u.... So before payment day I changed my phone number n report police... Continue ur life is my advise...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Happened to me keep on asking me defer don't let me clear.... Give up cos it's never ending.. U be nice to them they jiak u 200% ... U resists they will threaten u.... So before payment day I changed my phone number n report police... Continue ur life is my advise...
These are scammer more than ah long..these ****** kpkp over the phone and expect ppl to pay few hundred interest in one week.

Stressout123

Reaction score

They dint come your house to harass? Din call office, etc?

nursejb

Reaction score
I just received group message with my kin(my supervisor) he also mention I did not pay the money and threatened me. actuall on my case I pay already. I borrow 600, for 6days. I want clear all on next 6days then they infrom me must infrom one day earlier to clear all, so during that day they asked me to to pay defer 250. so I infrom tommorow I will clear all, then next day I asking for acc number they never replied me then I received call they give me acc number so I do clear all payment. after that they just quiet.until just now, they do group whatapps, with me and my supervisor infrom I did not pay, then wht blocked his number. so my supervisor just call me reg this issue, so I infrom all I pay already, she asked me to settle this before 1week, if not management will send me resign letter. im so frustrated. why this loanshark so cruel? want I need to do ? because of this I need to resign and back to my country. its not fair. im very stress and down.

nursejb

Reaction score
I just received group message with my kin(my supervisor) he also mention I did not pay the money and threatened me. actuall on my case I pay already. I borrow 600, for 6days. I want clear all on next 6days then they infrom me must infrom one day earlier to clear all, so during that day they asked me to to pay defer 250. so I infrom tommorow I will clear all, then next day I asking for acc number they never replied me then I received call they give me acc number so I do clear all payment. after that they just quiet.until just now, they do group whatapps, with me and my supervisor infrom I did not pay, then wht blocked his number. so my supervisor just call me reg this issue, so I infrom all I pay already, she asked me to settle this before 1week, if not management will send me resign letter. im so frustrated. why this loanshark so cruel? want I need to do ? because of this I need to resign and back to my country. its not fair. im very stress and down.

should I ignore? but they have my landlords address, should I infrom my landlords reg this issue? u think they will come to my house to harassment? this ah long name andy!I inform him im pay already, but he want today the payment then he said he ahlong, if I not pay today he threatened he will do anything. u guys think he will come to my house? looking for me? since he do group whatapps me anf my kind (my supervisor), can u give me advise, what I need to do now?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
should I ignore? but they have my landlords address, should I infrom my landlords reg this issue? u think they will come to my house to harassment? this ah long name andy!I inform him im pay already, but he want today the payment then he said he ahlong, if I not pay today he threatened he will do anything. u guys think he will come to my house? looking for me? since he do group whatapps me anf my kind (my supervisor), can u give me advise, what I need to do now?

Ignore him...tell him just come.i rather u resign n find new job..if not whatever money u earn will also be suck dry by them..

Sharuu

Reaction score

Why did you put your supervisor as your next of kin?

Just ignore, report police (if you haven't) and close bank account. It's true, this kind say only. I also still waiting for him to come my house.

When my next of kins got harassed and asked me about it, I denied even dealing with loansharks, just said my IC got stolen and stuck with that story.

So just chill and STOP PAYING THEM.

All the best.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Give your landlord heads up first, say you lost ID and been getting threatening phone calls. Then tell them you doing something about it so they don't get a heart attack if anything happens. But hopefully nothing ah.

Just remember, don't pay anything.

Sharuu

Reaction score
UML called me say must take up 2nd loan how? If not this this this will happen to me n family

DON'T TAKE IT.

Actually, if you want, just take, and then close your bank account and report police immediately.

But don't pay back a single cent or you might become a suspect.

Stressout123

Reaction score
DON'T TAKE IT.

Actually, if you want, just take, and then close your bank account and report police immediately.

But don't pay back a single cent or you might become a suspect.

Just worried that he own self transfer w/o My knowledge

Sharuu

Reaction score

Mai stress, mai stress. We're all in same boat and we're all trying to help each other out. This thing already happened, so best to take it one step at a time and move forward.

You already know what to do, which is make police report, close your bank account and STOP PAYING THEM. As for your supervisor, job, landlord and all that, come clean and just say you made a mistake and ask them to understand and help you. You need them on your side, so just be very honest with them. Even though we willingly went and gave our personal info to criminals, remember that the law considers the borrowers as the victims here. Even that one guy before who cheated his 20 ah longs and stole their money and then moved house. Believe it or not, HE is also a victim.

Just be honest and explain the situation to your supervisor and landlord.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.