View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 06:30 PM   #307
nursejb

Mai stress, mai stress. We're all in same boat and we're all trying to help each other out. This thing already happened, so best to take it one step at a time and move forward.

You already know what to do, which is make police report, close your bank account and STOP PAYING THEM. As for your supervisor, job, landlord and all that, come clean and just say you made a mistake and ask them to understand and help you. You need them on your side, so just be very honest with them. Even though we willingly went and gave our personal info to criminals, remember that the law considers the borrowers as the victims here. Even that one guy before who cheated his 20 ah longs and stole their money and then moved house. Believe it or not, HE is also a victim.

Just be honest and explain the situation to your supervisor and landlord.

All the best.

now the ahlong kept whatapps me using different number threatened me and asked me to clear payment today. so they will closed all cases? should I pay or just ignore. I will do police report tommorow, then I will closed my acc bank also tommorow. tommorow also I will explained all this to my supervisor and my landlords. now what worried me, if the ahlong looking for me, what I need to do? im really afraid, somemore in women and no relative at sg. the ahlong kept infrom me I did not do payment, because during the payment day he call me using different number to do transaction and he kept repeating that he nver call me during the payment day. he only got my picture, my landlord adrrsss and work permit. he also warning me he is andy loanshark in sg.