Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
met a couple near/in the area v friendly couple

when we attacking a particular gyms,
cos me X 2, aunty and uncle plus their son acc take up 5 slot liao
they are v gracious, so the wife of the couple slot in to make it 6

they have the resources to take down gym,have max blissey/chansey/ max tyran and d9, so let alone a team of max machamp

but due to the area of gym hoggers, they dare not/ do not wanna fight gym due to those gym hoggers

as they have alot of potions, they just wanna clear and fight, those gyms hoggers started calling their friends/kaki all come down to feed andSTARE at them right at the spot they are slowling fighting gym

i really cant stand these gyms hogger and bully tt i always wanna shave them off and put a useless mon ( not for the coins but more of the slot taken up)

the reason why the husband of the couple din really mind slotting in is because the couple buy coins ( ihe showed me 13k coins !!! )

end of ranting , i hope those with multi acc/ kids acc

give some chance for those who just wanna get some coins or gold badge, i do hog gyms ( but only 8 hours 20 mins and i let go, its for the coins, sometimes when i full liao plus if the gyms i gold, i take down but i dun put, give other pax a chance to put )
perhaps tts the reason this 2 days the gyms tt i put not taken down, lasted till 5 am)

sorry for the long post
end of ranting

Friday night I had a big dinner so I decided to take a walk to a red gym (around 1045pm) within my sighting but is almost the furthest one from my sighting. When I reached the gym, saw 2 aunties sat below the gym , wow sitting late at night to defend their gym !! I encountered a few errors so gave up taking down the gym.

limbs03

Reaction score
met a couple near/in the area v friendly couple

when we attacking a particular gyms,
cos me X 2, aunty and uncle plus their son acc take up 5 slot liao
they are v gracious, so the wife of the couple slot in to make it 6

they have the resources to take down gym,have max blissey/chansey/ max tyran and d9, so let alone a team of max machamp

but due to the area of gym hoggers, they dare not/ do not wanna fight gym due to those gym hoggers

as they have alot of potions, they just wanna clear and fight, those gyms hoggers started calling their friends/kaki all come down to feed andSTARE at them right at the spot they are slowling fighting gym

i really cant stand these gyms hogger and bully tt i always wanna shave them off and put a useless mon ( not for the coins but more of the slot taken up)

the reason why the husband of the couple din really mind slotting in is because the couple buy coins ( ihe showed me 13k coins !!! )

end of ranting , i hope those with multi acc/ kids acc

give some chance for those who just wanna get some coins or gold badge, i do hog gyms ( but only 8 hours 20 mins and i let go, its for the coins, sometimes when i full liao plus if the gyms i gold, i take down but i dun put, give other pax a chance to put )
perhaps tts the reason this 2 days the gyms tt i put not taken down, lasted till 5 am)

sorry for the long post
end of ranting

I feel you bro :s22:
This is human greed at its best...boh limit one....like Najib :s13:

Personally, I like to gym. It provides the exitement of rushing to bring down the gym in time, so I dont mind pple defending cos its part of the fun
But what I dislike abt this gym mechanics is that it oso brings out the ugliness of pple...shaving, gym hogging, changing shift, etc......why lidat :s22:

limbs03

Reaction score
Friday night I had a big dinner so I decided to take a walk to a red gym (around 1045pm) within my sighting but is almost the furthest one from my sighting. When I reached the gym, saw 2 aunties sat below the gym , wow sitting late at night to defend their gym !! I encountered a few errors so gave up taking down the gym.

gym error is the 2nd best defender, some say best in JB :s13:

but must give it to the aunties sia.....so late liao still there physically to guard...must clap for them!

limbs03

Reaction score
That chao tar lizard looks jin nice although IV only 58%. Don't know is it worth it to power up to put in gym just for the chio factor. :s13:

Definitely looks better than green Dragonite and shiny bulba.

I think its the chioest pokemon so far!
I got a CP 272 one...think I won't power up, but I'll defintely put it as the last gym defender if I have the chance :s13:

sidenote, I farmed 200k SD during C day sia, darn shiok!

jannworld

Reaction score
Yah the black char and the red gyarados are 2 of the nicest looking shiny so far. Shiny lugia not bad too
The green dragonite looks ultra ugly like hulk version. Not sure why Nintendo likes the green Color so much as a lot of shiny are green

That chao tar lizard looks jin nice although IV only 58%. Don't know is it worth it to power up to put in gym just for the chio factor. :s13:

Definitely looks better than green Dragonite and shiny bulba.

jannworld

Reaction score
In short burn blast made char slightly more relevant since it doesn’t use rare candies

In terms of dps moltres still better
In terms of tdo entei still better

But bb does make char a possible member on the fire squad (no normal person will be able to afford 6 moltres or entei anyway)

https://youtu.be/tZfX_bmCfFE

Looks like Entei and Moltres still better for attacking.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not for attacking. Just put in gym for display. Orh orh chao tar chao tar. :s13:

If you are like most players, require external self gratification, then go for it :s13:

Last edited:

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You also like "showcasing" your pokemon? :D

Don't usually do so. Just that this time round, the chao tar lizard really looks quite different :s13:. The green Dragonite looks like an ill Dragonite, I much prefer the pink dratini. The shiny bulba looks not much different from the non-shiny version. That's why I specially use Golden berry to catch my one and only shiny charmander this time round.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the time, you slowly find and pick your chow tar lizard to put inside gym, no more space left already. So far other than Chansey, most of my defender are fast hand fast leg just pick any from the top of the list sorted by CP.

TA200

Banned
Reaction score
my best shiny charmander this time is.. 86%.. i recall 14 11? 13..

something like that.. n only lvl 11 or lower..

so i just evolve n leave it as it is..

if its 14 14 14.. i will power it up. but its nt.. (not that those iv matters.. but that's just how i play)

I evolve afew 600+ cp none shiny charmander .. for blast burn..
:s13::s22:

I also evolve 2.. 95% charmander.. but lvl20 n 23? ..DOnt feel its worth to power them up.. (unless shiny)

Bro, what app u use to fly undetected? Can pm me and share?

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought the fsuatl in youtube already announce the hack . for ios use tweakbox .

can search for his posting in youttube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.