[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea it just funny they always writes "stability" when in truth they just want to protect themself from piracy

corporate jargon will never change i guess

the silly thing is this guy just kpkb on twitter only. he has never released anything before.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what the different between anime full metal panic IV and the up coming ps4 game arh?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
what the different between anime full metal panic IV and the up coming ps4 game arh?
The game is based on the books, not sure what is in the movie though. Been so long since I watched any FMP anime, totally forgotten everything liao. The game is made by the studio that makes SRW, but combat is in 3D though. It's coming May 31. Chinese version releases on the same day.

《驚爆危機!戰鬥的 Who Dares Wins》公布故事大綱 介紹雷納德、部下及新 AS 情報
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/0/160710.html

推斷,可得知遊戲是以相當於原作小說第八集(故事本篇)「燃燒的 One Man Force」之後的故事為中心。

故事大綱

舞台為 21 世紀初,這是個與我們所生活的世界,踏上了不同歷史的世界。不僅國際情勢上的差異,甚至存在著以巨大人型兵器「Arm Slave」為首各種令人無法忽略的科技差異,這些被稱之為「不存在的科技(ブラック・テクノロジー)」,都是由被稱為「傾聽者(ウィスパード)」的特殊能力者帶來的技術。

這是個一介士兵與具有「傾聽者」之力的少女之間的故事。

為了撲滅世界上的紛爭而活動的神秘組織-米斯里魯。主角相良宗介是隸屬該組織的傭兵,他奉命暗中護衛一位日本女子高中生.千鳥要。對一直以來周在戰場中生活的宗介而言,在和平的日本扮演學生執行護衛任務讓他吃了不少苦頭,但是小要卻是被全世界國家機關及恐怖組織鎖定的目標,也就是「傾聽者」。

劫機事件…… 遭恐怖組織誘拐…… 米斯里魯自豪的強襲揚陸潛艇 Tuatha de Danaan 遭佔領…… 於香港現身的神秘 AS 部隊…… 聖誕節發生的豪華郵輪劫持事件……

宗介與小要,被捲入了與「傾聽者」有關的各種事件,時而相互支持,時而相互衝突,度過了種種難關,同時也相互被對方吸引。

兩個人相處的日子,突然迎來了終結之時。在眾多事件背後謀劃策動,暗中操控世界的秘密組織阿爾瑪干,如今正式展開行動。認真起來的阿爾瑪干,行動與至今為止完全不同。不僅直接襲擊小要,甚至把魔爪伸向宗介與小要就讀的陣代高中。

小要平穩的日常生活逐漸崩潰…… 也代表宗介至目前為止拼命守護的事物遭到摧毀。雖然宗介頑抗到最後一刻,卻仍頹倒在敵人的強大力量面前,失去他最渴望守護的事物。

幾個月後――
相良宗介出現在東南亞的一座城市.拿姆查克。被狂熱與混亂壟罩的此地,將展開全新的相遇與戰鬥……

PS4《驚爆危機!戰鬥的 Who Dares Wins》公布戰鬥系統詳情以及登場角色等情報
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/3/158723.html

《驚爆危機!戰鬥的 Who Dares Wins》介紹登場 AS 與烈焰魔劍榴彈砲模式等情報
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/0/159610.html

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw the trailer and the anime. so I wonder y its similar.

this might lay path to new SRW system..:s13:

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 remaster is coming to PS4.

idQFme8.jpg

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
桐生一馬傳說在 PS4 甦醒!佐藤大輔透露《人中之龍》3、4、5 將全面繁體中文化
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/9/162919.html

編輯:除了畫面表現之外,在劇情、系統和戰鬥、迷你遊戲等層面上,有任何變更的部分嗎?

佐藤:除了部分聲優和演員的演出契約有重簽之外,在遊戲的劇情、系統和戰鬥等基本面上是沒有做變更,帶來原汁原味的體驗。

但是《人中之龍 3》是在 2009 年推出的作品,有些當時來看是 OK 的東西,以現在的道德觀來看不太妙。你知道,日本這幾年社會風氣也改變不少,所以在遊戲的演出有做些微變動,來配合現在的道德觀和判斷基準。

編輯:在「極」的評價非常高的情況下,為什麼這次決定不是「極」化而是單純做高解析度化呢?

佐藤:也趁著這個機會說明「極」的來由。這一系列 “桐生一馬傳說” 企劃,是由《人中之龍 0 誓約的場所》打響第一炮,推出之後收到超乎預期的廣大迴響。之後為了讓新玩家可以體驗後續故事,以「回歸原點」的樂趣為主題,推出了 1 代的重製版《人中之龍 極》,接下來也推出了《人中之龍 極 2》。會將上述兩款做完全重製,主要是考慮到畢竟是 PS2 時代的作品,要符合現代水準得全面翻新,所以用上人龍引擎全部重新打造。

考慮到 3、4、5 是在 PS3 平台推出的作品,雖然已經是將近 10 年前的遊戲,但畫面表現也有 Full HD 的水準,但就算以現在來看差距也沒這麼顯著,所以我們判斷如果全部做重製,效益比較不佳。

還有一方面的考量是,如果上述三款遊戲全部都做重製,做一款起碼要花上一年以上的開發時間,三款都要重製的話整個團隊就會花上三年在開發舊遊戲。為了能早一日讓玩家能在 PS4 上玩到這三款遊戲,我們下了這樣的判斷。

還有想另外補充一點,「這個企劃是針對『亞洲』的玩家」。人龍 3、4、5 過去在日本於 PS3 上推出,銷量很不錯,每部作品起碼有賣 50 萬套。但是畢竟是日文版,亞洲也沒正式發行過,我們這邊的統計是 “亞洲全體賣不到一萬套”。經過《人中之龍 0》、《人中之龍 極》還有《人中之龍 極 2》的中文化,我們預測想玩 3、4、5 的亞洲玩家起碼有 10 萬以上的基數,所以透過這次,讓玩家可以一口氣以中文來享受桐生一馬全部的故事。

Desaturated

Reaction score
noob here. i just subscribe to PS4 plus, May suppose to have Beyond 2 souls, but how come i only got Rayman Legend and Trackmania?

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noob here. i just subscribe to PS4 plus, May suppose to have Beyond 2 souls, but how come i only got Rayman Legend and Trackmania?

Beyond 2 Souls only for US PS+. Asia PS+ have Rayman Legends, Trackmania Turbo, Eufloria HD.

Different regions have different PS+ games.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS4 Entering End Of Its Lifecycle, Sony Says

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-entering-end-of-its-lifecycle-sony-says/1100-6459113/

Which most likely means PS5 announcement is coming, maybe next year since this year they confirmed will not have any hardware announcements.

He did mention earliest is end 2020, so assuming delay just a little bit and it's 2021, plenty of years left till the PS5 comes out.

Even if PS5 comes out in early 2021, the PS4 would still have at least 2 years of support after that.

If you compare to smartphones which comes out new models every year....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.