Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
I tot u should be numb to these Liao..tis is singapre like what the IO said.they only threaten shame won't kill yr family for that 1k..lol.

Ya lor. Actually he has never threatened to embarrass me before. Straight away advance to level 9000 want to kill my whole family. Lol.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ya lor. Actually he has never threatened to embarrass me before. Straight away advance to level 9000 want to kill my whole family. Lol.

Hahaha.singapore runner also debtor turn runner type..maybe they more scare than u if u spot them

Sharuu

Reaction score
Almost 1month so far my hse still ok.i bought thinner and fire extinguisher as standby lo

On a side note, a fire extinguisher is very important to have in your house. Some countries is mandatory some more. Don't know why HDB doesn't make it a requirement here.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Same same. How can we do that? There has to be a way.

I think to directly find the person is gonna be difficult. Got to use reduction method and it might take a while. But if you want to find using location will be easier. Ah long IT not so sophisticated. I know they still use Excel spreadsheet to keep details of their customers. And there are ways of using Whatsapp to track someone's location, because I doubt ah long IT disabled location permission on their apps.

Last edited:

Khai82

Reaction score
I think to directly find the person is gonna be difficult. Got to use reduction method and it might take a while. But if you want to find using location will be easier. Ah long IT not so sophisticated. I know they still use Excel spreadsheet to keep details of their customers. And there are ways of using Whatsapp to track someone's location, because I doubt ah long IT disabled location permission on their apps.

By the way how long have u been running away from LS?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Base oversea hw to track.they gt ah long database sal178.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.