View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 05:41 AM   #447
Sharuu

Yup he literally replied LOL! wats app call me a few times i ignore. Then he reply ok my head says give u chance. Next payment no more. Ask me to pay late fees he say i want u to transfer now! Follow now! My god!!! His an asshole. I msg the first ahlong who "pass" my loan to the 2nd asshole, he say not my problem his head different. But at first he literally says my partner... Wtf!!! Turn n twist his story so much... Argh... I guess im the stupid one here uh.. Haiz.. But he gave me a number to call... I read up the threads here saying usually the runners number begins with 8***, but this one his no starts from 94****. I guess they can use any number they like bah.. They happy they use.. 😑😑😑 n the person talking to me, sounds like a malaysian chinese... Hmmmm... N best part while all this drama is going on between me n that 2nd ahlong, a number dunno from where wats app me ask me want to take any loan.. Wah kanasai.. They really work hand in hand to **** people life man..
Wah, he complicate story until like what.

STOP GIVING MONEY.

Make a police report today, give them all the phone numbers and account numbers that they gave you. Then go to the bank and close your account. Block all their phone numbers if you want. Alert your Next of Kins and your neighbours. Talk to your husband about this. If you don't want to say you got involved with ah long, then just say you lost your IC and details and people are threatening you. Get as much support as possible. You're the victim here, don't have to go it alone.

Fix CCTV also if you want. Best of luck.