Fujifilm XT-20 or Fujifilm XT-1

wingism

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Was looking to upgrade my fujifilm XA3 to something better. Since XT-1 body is at $999, i'm in a dilemma. Any recommendations for which should I go for?

Also, if you know, where can I sell my camera at? Thanks!

thsnco

Reaction score
Hello wingism, you can try selling your XA3 at the marketplace in ClubSnap. As for XT-1 or XT-20, if you are buying brand new I will suggest the XT-20 (bigger sensor and faster focusing). For XT-1, you can actually get very good deal for a used set at ClubSnap (around $600) and use the money you saved on a new/used prime lens like the xf 23mm or xf 35mm f2.0 lens.

Last edited:

wingism

Reaction score
Hello wingism, you can try selling your XA3 at the marketplace in ClubSnap. As for XT-1 or XT-20, if you are buying brand new I will suggest the XT-20 (bigger sensor and faster focusing). For XT-1, you can actually get very good deal for a used set at ClubSnap (around $600) and use the money you safed on a new/used prime lens like the xf 23mm or xf 35mm f2.0 lens.

Thanks for the advice! :) Looks like i will be getting the XT-20 then :)

mystril

Reaction score
As the advice above, I got myself an XT20 coming from Sony NEX ASPC line.

XF35F2 is awesome
Kit lens 1855 is great compared to Sony one.

AF is faster on XT20 with new firmware update. Downside is their clunky android app to transfer files - but it's functional.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.