OCBC Titanium Mastercard

benlau1

Reaction score
<ADV> OCBC Titanium Rewards: Earn 2,500 OCBC$ (worth 1,000 Miles) if you make at least two transactions this month. Visit bit.ly/2HNyMHn for T&Cs. Questions? Call 1800 363 3333. To unsubscribe, SMS unsub to 72377

Is this considered in the yearly cap of 120k ocbc$?

If blue make 2 transaction, and pink make 2 transaction.

Do we get 1,000 miles for blue, and 1,000 miles for pink?

How come I never get targeted for such promotions? Sigh....

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
<ADV> OCBC Titanium Rewards: Earn 2,500 OCBC$ (worth 1,000 Miles) if you make at least two transactions this month. Visit bit.ly/2HNyMHn for T&Cs. Questions? Call 1800 363 3333. To unsubscribe, SMS unsub to 72377

Hi Zaalaa,

We are checking on this with the relevant department, and will get back to you at the soonest.

^DG

botakbotak

Reaction score
Hello ,

I was offered this card by one of the ocbc staff.

Yes I did pick up the offer. Had a 365 but still gave it a go since my Girlfriend will be using it to shop instead.

I would like to ask, any transaction that fall under your merchant code will be entitled to the 10x ocbc cash right? And if it does not, it will be 1x?

On the same time the transaction does not required to be in Apple Pay right?

Another scenario, if I pump petrol with Apple Pay, does it mean I am entitled with 10x?

Thanks in advance.

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello ,

Yes I did pick up the offer. Had a 365 but still gave it a go since my Girlfriend will be using it to shop instead.

I would like to ask, any transaction that fall under your merchant code will be entitled to the 10x ocbc cash right? And if it does not, it will be 1x?

Another scenario, if I pump petrol with Apple Pay, does it mean I am entitled with 10x?

Thanks in advance.

Yes to all your questions

Joel1324

Reaction score
Consumer Electronics Exhibition 2018

Dear OCBC,

At CEE 2018 (24-27 May 18),

Does OCBC Titanium Rewards physical card swiping/inserting at the terminal count as an Electronics MCC for 10x? (Non-Mobile Payment)

I'm buying a Canon camera today.

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score

yes you get for both; $1 dollar paywave at cold storage will do! I use this promotion to reach the magical 250k points (100k miles).

The 10x rewards for 12k each card will get you 240k points.

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
yes you get for both; $1 dollar paywave at cold storage will do! I use this promotion to reach the magical 250k points (100k miles).

The 10x rewards for 12k each card will get you 240k points.
I'll buy soya sause at $0.10

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi Zaalaa,

The OCBC$ for this promotion does not count towards the yearly cap.

For customers holding on to both the Pink and Blue Rewards card, the promotion will only apply to one card.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello ,

Thanks in advance.

Hi botakbotak,

Transactions that falls under the relevant MCC as shown on our website will be awarded 10X OCBC$. Other transactions will be given 1X OCBC$.

For mobile payment, do note that the 10X promotion is valid till 31st December 2018.

For more details on the OCBC$ for this card, you may refer to the Terms and Conditions on the website: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html

Should you have further queries, please feel free to drop us a PM.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Dear OCBC,

At CEE 2018 (24-27 May 18),

Does OCBC Titanium Rewards physical card swiping/inserting at the terminal count as an Electronics MCC for 10x? (Non-Mobile Payment)

I'm buying a Canon camera today.

Hi Joel,

Electronics and gadgets transactions will be given 10X OCBC$.

However, this is dependent on how the merchants classify themselves, whether it be at the IT show or at the merchants’ brick-and-mortar shop itself. If the merchants have classified themselves under the relevant electronics and gadgets categories, your purchases will automatically be awarded 10X OCBC$.

Canon purchases are eligible for 10X OCBC$. Should you have made the purchase, and was not awarded with the 10X OCBC$, do call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a PM. Do keep a copy of your invoice as well.

^DG

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, what is the MCC for mobile payments that will be credited with the 10x points?

anything except transitlink and in-app purchases (eg payment via android pay in Grab App is not eligible)

Last edited:

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll buy soya sause at $0.10

Later they tell u minimum need $1. U die cock stand.

Anyway, I can’t find $0.10 in Cold Storage. Spend 3hours yesterday searching all the cold storages. :s22:

End up doing normal transaction for both pink & blue card.

Now ocbc chut pattern say only 1 card eligible.

Half ass promo.

Last edited:

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Later they tell u minimum need $1. U die cock stand.

Anyway, I can&#146;t find $0.10 in Cold Storage. Spend 3hours yesterday searching all the cold storages. :s22:

End up doing normal transaction for both pink & blue card.

Now ocbc chut pattern say only 1 card eligible.

Half ass promo.
Sushi stall

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.