Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Give the police every phone number (even though they may only be a burner phone) every account transfer. sooner or later 1 phone number will be able to trace back to head of snake
Yes give police all AC no.let them close they account

Sharuu

Reaction score
Let police know of every threat that they make, big or small. every new number they use to whatsapp/call immediately give IO also. Make IO also scared of you, everyday come look for him :) sure settle your case faster

The last person you want to tick off is your IO. Don't need to go so often, just send updates on the I Witness thing that SPF have. Maybe make a record of the threats and numbers then send to them weekly. If you keep going, you're technically reporting that nothing has happened and that can be super annoying. You being scared as a consequence of willingly giving your personal details to criminals is the least of their concerns. They protect you from physical harassment to your person or property. Not from your emotions.

Last edited:

Sharuu

Reaction score
I think i will just go to all the options i have... See who can help me better... I approach all three today. Will update u guys yah... Now need to make police report.. Haiz... Anyway, will this assholes hurt my kids? I mean to the extend of hurting my kids..

No, they won't. Realistically, they can't, but they will let you think that they can. Their harassment methods mostly involve sending you threatening messages and scary videos. It's a psychological warfare and you have to win this. First few days after I defaulted, I was very afraid and slept outside my house. One time when he called, I wayang cry a bit and told him that "someone came to my house yesterday" and I begged him not to hurt my family. Wah, the ****** so happy, said ya, he was the one who sent worker as a warning so that I return "his money". Actually nobody came to my house. I just wanted to see if he really surveillance me or not.

Then after that I went on holiday.

Last edited:

Stress

Reaction score
I just read this. Arrested within 9 hours and found in possession of knuckle dusters...lol.

One down a thousand more to go... I just received another phone call.. Asking me to take loan... I want to vomit blood!

Sharuu

Reaction score
One down a thousand more to go... I just received another phone call.. Asking me to take loan... I want to vomit blood!

Just say yes and then ask him to call back one of your ah long's numbers in the evening ah.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

My advice is change no. Last time got ah loan extort me saying that I take from other long but not him and I make him lose Face

Stress

Reaction score
My advice is change no. Last time got ah loan extort me saying that I take from other long but not him and I make him lose Face

Yup changing no soon.. Met the counselor... The same advise from here, ignore,don't pay a single cent coz the rest will start to ask for payment also. All connected one this ah long. install cctv report police.. As all of this Ah long are operating at malaysia china ect ect... N those doing all this **** job at spore is the runners, who themself are debtors...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Yup changing no soon.. Met the counselor... The same advise from here, ignore,don't pay a single cent coz the rest will start to ask for payment also. All connected one this ah long. install cctv report police.. As all of this Ah long are operating at malaysia china ect ect... N those doing all this one**** job at spore is the runners, who themself are debtors...

Don't see their message and pick up their call.

kittymeow12

Reaction score
I think i will just go to all the options i have... See who can help me better... I approach all three today. Will update u guys yah... Now need to make police report.. Haiz... Anyway, will this assholes hurt my kids? I mean to the extend of hurting my kids..

How much did you owe them?

Sharuu

Reaction score
Guys, as someone kindly reminded me earlier, please note this is a public forum and we don't know who is reading it. Keep the personal anecdotes to a minimum, within reason.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Yup changing no soon.. Met the counselor... The same advise from here, ignore,don't pay a single cent coz the rest will start to ask for payment also. All connected one this ah long. install cctv report police.. As all of this Ah long are operating at malaysia china ect ect... N those doing all this **** job at spore is the runners, who themself are debtors...

Did you have to pay for this advice? We could have told you that for free!

Khai82

Reaction score
Guys, as someone kindly reminded me earlier, please note this is a public forum and we don't know who is reading it. Keep the personal anecdotes to a minimum, within reason.

For sure the ah long will read it here lah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.