Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Reaction score
Mine stop harassing me. No calls to my office nor my NOK. Think they take my money and go party already. last I texted him, I asked him let me off cause its the fasting month lol

You paid thats y they keep quiet i guess.. Now i keep paying n paying until dunno where to dig the money to pay. Want to settle they say cannot. Must Defer 7 times.. 😕😕😕every 4 days must pay..

Sharuu

Reaction score
Total about 5k. Different2 one la.. Coz take tis one to cover this ahlong who keep asking me pay late fees la.. Defer la.. I think up to date i pay more then i take. 😟 shagged man.

STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.

The "loan" will never end and it will simply keep increasing. That's the point of this scam. The higher the bounty you put on your head, the more likely they will resort to instrusive forms of harassment because then you're worth them spending money to do it.

Stress

Reaction score
STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.

The "loan" will never end and it will simply keep increasing. That's the point of this scam. The higher the bounty you put on your head, the more likely they will resort to instrusive forms of harassment because then you're worth them spending money to do it.

Yup will do just that for now. Now my workplace.. Jialat.. If they call there, no face liao. I guess thats the risk i have to take uh.. Stndby only la.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Yup will do just that for now. Now my workplace.. Jialat.. If they call there, no face liao. I guess thats the risk i have to take uh.. Stndby only la.

Don't do it just for now. Just stop giving money EVER. Warn your office to expect calls and tell everyone whose details you gave to prepare for harassment.

Say you lost your ID and have been getting threatening phone calls from scammers. Don't even need to go into detail about ah long. Losing money is far worse than losing face.

Sharuu

Reaction score
My advice is change no. Last time got ah loan extort me saying that I take from other long but not him and I make him lose Face

I tried something out last night and it appears that the ah long database website is inaccessible now.

Can you confirm the same?

Khai82

Reaction score
Funny enough, I am... :/

My 1st harrasment came at 2015hrs today. While waiting for the cctv technician, i saw a suspicious figure lurking around my corridor. I manage to grab hold of him and seize his bag and hp. Wala! The loanshark whatsapp shown.Immediately call the police.

Khai82

Reaction score
FinallY the police have a case. An IO was assign to my case. The indian guy will be charge

Sharuu

Reaction score
My 1st harrasment came at 2015hrs today. While waiting for the cctv technician, i saw a suspicious figure lurking around my corridor. I manage to grab hold of him and seize his bag and hp. Wala! The loanshark whatsapp shown.Immediately call the police.

Wow! That's very lucky! Good for you. Do you know what he was planning to do?

Khai82

Reaction score
Wow! That's very lucky! Good for you. Do you know what he was planning to do?

I find this LS is abit childish. He pretend as a hooker.This indian national engineer wanna have some sex. So my house is a sex den. I read the msg also want to laugh. Ask the guy to knock 3x hard and 2x soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.