Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Hope u guys share a constructive opinion and together we can be more efficient. Of course not 100% but something is better than nothing.

Searching for the randiest looking stock photo of a man on the interwebz AS WE SPEAK.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Romantic and pervert too. "ohh i cant wait to hug u" "darling im coming cant wait to have u" "pls knock the door im still in the shower"

Free runner for those loanshark.they just Wana find someone harass u only..

Khai82

Reaction score
Free runner for those loanshark.they just Wana find someone harass u only..

Thats what i think so too. No need payment. But its ok im ready for it. Before the police came, i told him later u msg the loanshark and send my regards.

Sharuu

Reaction score
For what?the.not just ok Cupid la

They will.post on different dating site.motives is to send ppl to.yr hse to.ka jiao u and is FOC

Because I already have Tinder? Lol.

The purpose is to befriend an ah long so that he will send me an address to go to so I can do the necessary la.

I very free.

Khai82

Reaction score
Morning bro.. U can easily get it at carousell

Yes u should get 1.At least u are able to monitor any suspicious figure. Based on my friend experience even if the covered their face half, the police will still be able to arrest them. Im not sure for yr area. My voideck is full of POL camera. Atleast there is some lead on the time it happen and can syncronise with yr footage.

Khai82

Reaction score
Yes u should get 1.At least u are able to monitor any suspicious figure. Based on my friend experience even if the covered their face half, the police will still be able to arrest them. Im not sure for yr area. My voideck is full of POL camera. Atleast there is some lead on the time it happen and can syncronise with yr footage.

Now im able to check the video even when im at work.

Stress

Reaction score
Now im able to check the video even when im at work.

Yah agree.. Thanks u.. Now i tell my husband standby baseball bat also.. Hahahahahahaha... Usually what time do they strike? Now sua jadi paranoid.. 😂😂 today is the day... 😌😌

Stressout123

Reaction score
Yah agree.. Thanks u.. Now i tell my husband standby baseball bat also.. Hahahahahahaha... Usually what time do they strike? Now sua jadi paranoid.. 😂😂 today is the day... 😌😌

good luck. You can easily get security cam from any electronic/ DIY stores. My UML din contact me two days ago 🤔 maybe today will and say I miss payment? 🤔

Louis0902

Reaction score
Yes bro.. Think about it stress liao. Hahahahaha
Don stress...... They won't come on first day they are not stupid... Mine been a week also haven come..... But just try stay alert..... Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.