[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Spinning new stops very troublesome sia. Anyone got reward for adventure week spin 2 new stops task? I am thinking of deleting that.

I think I had task to spin 4 new stops (cannot remember exact but is definitely more the 2), back than can fly very easy to complete.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ive did almost 10+ but confrim lesser than 20 ho oh. since it come back.
i got no shiny turkey yet.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shiny Ho-Oh is 100% catch rate so more people are interested. And shinny Ho-Oh is so much nicer than shiny charizard I feel. Have to hoot one.

i prefer regular ho oh than shiny.
but nonetheless. i would like to have 1. just for the sake of it. so far. no luck yet.

n yes. the shiny this time. nerf greatly. thanks to some angmoh.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Go holiday with family ... if I run out play Pokémon I think my wife will be super mad. But wait my flight is afternoon, maybe I go Changi early and catch in the lounge or airport area. Little choice but better than none

this type. i catch on the go. cant go out of way to catch or raid.
haha..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shiny or not shiny no big deal.

More like a bonus

As long as 2220 or above i'm happy

2220? so u want 100% 2222 only.
ur expectation jin high. for me got 220x above i happy.
infact now just hunting for shiny n 100%? if have.
becos i did 40 already for ho oh. quite lucky on the iv n catch.
already have 3x95 4x93. n afew 91..

jannworld

Reaction score
Somehow I felt even the community day shiny was greatly nerfed.

I caught many charmanders but only managed to get 2 shiny very different from the dratini bulbasaur kind. Even for mareep I managed to catch 3 shiny while sitting down in a restaurant pokestop lure for family gathering.

I dun high hopes for larvitar shiny. Think I will just aim for smack down moveset. I just check I got 5 high ivs larvitar to go for smack down- meaning need 625 candies, if pineapp every larvitar will need at least 105 catches. If want to power up will need more

but nonetheless. i would like to have 1. just for the sake of it. so far. no luck yet.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Get shiny is basically to trigger that shiny icon in the respective pokemon's pokedex entry. :o

Much like triggering male and female icon in the pokedex entry. But lucky that one just need to capture either a male or female shiny (no need both) to trigger both the male and female shiny icon in the pokedex.

It's all part of "completing the pokedex". :o

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Shiny legendary to me is a BIG deal. Heng i manage to take one Shiny Lugia and one Shiny Ho-Oh.

Go toilet inner peace see my shiny i also happy. The inner peace process more shiok.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiny legendary to me is a BIG deal. Heng i manage to take one Shiny Lugia and one Shiny Ho-Oh.

Go toilet inner peace see my shiny i also happy. The inner peace process more shiok.
Yes, same here boss.

I am yet to catch my shiny Ho oH, can you lend me your inner peace luck for a while? Arigato Xie xie Gamsahamnida Terima Kasih Thank yYou.

jayjaylim

Reaction score

His inner peace works like a lure/incense to shiny and ditto leh.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What time does Japanese Garden and Chinese Garden close at night ?

Are they still accessible from Taman Jurong side with all the construction ?

Or only through Chinese Garden MRT only ?

Think that's the place close enough for me with a big quantity of unspinned pokestop

Go there walk one round with Lucky egg should worth the cost of transport for me

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Somehow I felt even the community day shiny was greatly nerfed.

I caught many charmanders but only managed to get 2 shiny very different from the dratini bulbasaur kind. Even for mareep I managed to catch 3 shiny while sitting down in a restaurant pokestop lure for family gathering.

I dun high hopes for larvitar shiny. Think I will just aim for smack down moveset. I just check I got 5 high ivs larvitar to go for smack down- meaning need 625 candies, if pineapp every larvitar will need at least 105 catches. If want to power up will need more

lavi easy to catch.. since base capture % is very high.. pretty much like catching dratini..

just bring alot pinapple can liao...

shiny nerf on CD... hmm.. myself i dont notice any change.. in fact.. so far.. ive got more shiny charmander than any other CD pkm..

but the shiny nerf on ho -oh compare to lugia.. i can feel it.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I give up hope on getting shiny Ho-Oh...
:s22:

In other news, new update arrives with item feature in place as shortcut

And new special weather "Rainbow" in server. Lolwtf. :s13:

Possibly for Alohan forms to appear.

cqefan

Reaction score

I need some of your enthusiasm:s13:
Last few days I didn't even bother to raid Ho-Oh.
See level 5 raid just hoot only, caught 98% and 95% Latios last 2 days.

Been raiding only on daily free pass since March which means I only raid once per day.

Even though I am slowing accumulating about 1,000 golds. Just didn't feel like spending the golds yet.

2 days ago suddenly discovered my secondary account caught a shiny bulbasar. Was surprised because community day only caught one and on normal days it is not easy to catch any shiny.

xia0nub

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place, but I have an issue with my Pokemon Go. I can access the game on WIFI anywhere in Singapore, but I can only access the game on 4G when I am near my house (around 10m around my block). Everywhere else, the game crashes when I try to open it on 4G. Anyone has the same issue or has a solution for this? Greatly appreciate any help as this is driving me nuts.

*edit: I’m on Singtel network and using an S9+, not sure if it’s an issue with the network, phone, or game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.