[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just levelled up my sub account from 34 to 35 spinning new Pokestops only. Bwhahaha. :s13:

Main account in order to level 37.. I need spin 376 more new pokestops. Approx. 100+/day,... 3 more days can level up. Wa!

All without lucky egg yet.

Last edited:

Sylveron

Reaction score
New update, version 0.105.0 available in apk mirror site

Main different is the option selection in the pokemon screen, now there is a item icon for selection, easier to use TM, revive and healing on that particular pokemon :s12::s12:

dewydog

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place, but I have an issue with my Pokemon Go. I can access the game on WIFI anywhere in Singapore, but I can only access the game on 4G when I am near my house (around 10m around my block). Everywhere else, the game crashes when I try to open it on 4G. Anyone has the same issue or has a solution for this? Greatly appreciate any help as this is driving me nuts.

I have the same problem. Are you on Singtel?
There are certain areas where the game will always crash if I am on my Singtel 4G sim. But when I switch to M1 (dual sim), the game does not crash.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singtel user here also.. it's probably the connection.. seems a lot of dead spot these days (where connection get Super slow or simply nothing)

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just levelled up my sub account from 34 to 35 spinning new Pokestops only. Bwhahaha. :s13:

Main account in order to level 37.. I need spin 376 more new pokestops. Approx. 100+/day,... 3 more days can level up. Wa!

Level up this way is fast but will be short of SD

xia0nub

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Are you on Singtel?
There are certain areas where the game will always crash if I am on my Singtel 4G sim. But when I switch to M1 (dual sim), the game does not crash.

Yep I’m on Singtel. It is really weird that the game only works on 4G at one location in the whole of Singapore (at least of all the places I’ve been to). Every other app has no issue on the 4G network though.

Last edited:

TA200

Banned
Reaction score

spin new pokestop can level up?:eek:

koolkool

Reaction score
Finally, after my 9th Ho oh raid, I got a shiny! Okish CP at 2198. I'll take any CP for a Ho Oh shiny if you asked me. The anxiety of going to each raid in anticipation of a shiny is finally over. I actually see trainers walking out when they see latios popped out, me included.
Generally, from my experience, my friends' experiences as well as short chat with trainers in raids, NN has nerfed the probability of getting shiny for Ho Oh as compared with Lugia. I hope NN will listen to the trainers and give us back the same encounter rate like Lugia shiny.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
Somehow I felt even the community day shiny was greatly nerfed.

I caught many charmanders but only managed to get 2 shiny very different from the dratini bulbasaur kind. Even for mareep I managed to catch 3 shiny while sitting down in a restaurant pokestop lure for family gathering.

I dun high hopes for larvitar shiny. Think I will just aim for smack down moveset. I just check I got 5 high ivs larvitar to go for smack down- meaning need 625 candies, if pineapp every larvitar will need at least 105 catches. If want to power up will need more
CD Shiny don't think it's nerfed. If nerfed, it's something not so noticeable, like Lugia vs Ho Oh.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place, but I have an issue with my Pokemon Go. I can access the game on WIFI anywhere in Singapore, but I can only access the game on 4G when I am near my house (around 10m around my block). Everywhere else, the game crashes when I try to open it on 4G. Anyone has the same issue or has a solution for this? Greatly appreciate any help as this is driving me nuts.

*edit: I’m on Singtel network and using an S9+, not sure if it’s an issue with the network, phone, or game

Sorry to hear that. Have you write to NN for help ? I never encounter such problems before

koolkool

Reaction score
Anyone found larvitar or rhyhorn spawn yet?

Can't see any since this morning?
So far no lavitar or Rhyhorn encountered. I was looking forward to fast track my candies goal for Sudowoodo and Onix, but unfortunately I don't think they are spawning much on this event as well.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Finally, after my 9th Ho oh raid, I got a shiny! Okish CP at 2198. I'll take any CP for a Ho Oh shiny if you asked me. The anxiety of going to each raid in anticipation of a shiny is finally over. I actually see trainers walking out when they see latios popped out, me included.
Generally, from my experience, my friends' experiences as well as short chat with trainers in raids, NN has nerfed the probability of getting shiny for Ho Oh as compared with Lugia. I hope NN will listen to the trainers and give us back the same encounter rate like Lugia shiny.

I parked at the gym , when it is Ho-oh I drive away

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will you get 10 times xp for the 7th day streak bonus if you were to spin an unvisited pokestop?

koolkool

Reaction score
Can some1 explain to me whats the purpose of grinding the exp past 40 ?

I dun mean catching and raid like mad ( for the sd, or gym like mad for the gold badge)

But why is there a need to use lucky egg for when 1 reachea 40 ? This i am really curious to know
Xp will become secondary. To play this game, you need to set some personal goals other than the pokedex, or level. Let's face it, catching a new pokémon that u can encounter is just a matter of time, but to find a pokémon with best moveset and good iv, that's more challenging. Reaching level 40 is also about hard work. Everyone will get there, eventually. The game will require some kind of better and difficult challenge you set as a goal, and I think u will feel much much more fun and fulfilling during this process of achieving the goals. NN has also to play the part to provide variety of challenges, though nerfing shiny occurrence rate or movesets are not one of those!

koolkool

Reaction score
I parked at the gym , when it is Ho-oh I drive away
Hahaha.. Different goal. I have not seen anyone walk away when doing Ho Oh raid this week. Perhaps, I'll go back to focus on latios. So far best iv is 96%. See if can get at least a 98% before their raids end. But tempting to get another shiny Ho Oh to add to the collection. I'll probably just let NN decide, which ever popped out, I'll raid from now on. No more walking off. Today all my 2 raids all popped turned out to be Ho Oh. I'll stop for today as family lunch and outing take precedence.

koolkool

Reaction score
You need to catch first then inner peace what. Outside now... walk walk see one... wahhh green color.
Your inner peace incidents are a breath of fresh air in this pokémon discussion. Pardon me.

jannworld

Reaction score
Niantic did listen to the Trainers. You can only blame those idiots who complain to niantic that the lugia shiny rate is too high and bring down the value of shiny. Thanks to these stupid idiots we are having a hard time getting shiny now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.