Car Dashcam

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw there is a Thinkware booth.

Hope someone can share the brochures and prices.

Thanks.

wahkau

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

I am more inclined towards their KR6s dual channel. Hope they throw in more freebies this weekend e.g GPS logger and free installation

They have the same price in Qoo10 with more freebies but some buyers say they never get the freebies. Price is the same as in show and has free installation. And seems like installation service can be pretty bad???

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Taobao plenty of 360 degree cameras. Its not hard to do a simple installation

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
Thinkware incompatible with many memory cards and many cars parking mode only last 2-3 hours... force you to buy battery pack... personally don't recommend.

- source: me as I am a owner of two F770

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yi camera is the best value out there. $100 or less. Been using for 2-3 years. Still very good!! Park under hot sun everyday. Accept all kinds of SD card. Use the app to download the video. Fuss free. Only con is not able to record on park mode - this one need to go workshop customize tap from battery source, but battery may die if park and record too long for days.

ureshine

Reaction score
Thinking to buy blackvue 2ch. Any review?
Currently I'm using older version blackvue 2ch...always sound 'SD card ...' problem.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously, dont spend too much on a car cam, especially if u park under sun. Most cams dont last too long under our environment.

So long it has decent video quality in day & nite. Spoils, just get a replacement. And if u get a 2 ch cam, there are pros & cons. we all know abt the pros... but cons is, any 1 of the 2 cam spoils, replacement is another problem.

I used to buy ex 1ch & then 2ch cams. Now i just use 2 cheap cams.

Yes, rear cam is very important as well. I kena rear ended twice last year, the rear cam footages saved me on insurance claims. 1 of the other drives want to argue then LL after realising I got a rear cam. Straight away asked me how much to pay me.

Just my 2 cents.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which cam u using now?

seriously, dont spend too much on a car cam, especially if u park under sun. Most cams dont last too long under our environment.

So long it has decent video quality in day & nite. Spoils, just get a replacement. And if u get a 2 ch cam, there are pros & cons. we all know abt the pros... but cons is, any 1 of the 2 cam spoils, replacement is another problem.

I used to buy ex 1ch & then 2ch cams. Now i just use 2 cheap cams.

Yes, rear cam is very important as well. I kena rear ended twice last year, the rear cam footages saved me on insurance claims. 1 of the other drives want to argue then LL after realising I got a rear cam. Straight away asked me how much to pay me.

Just my 2 cents.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.