Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Really yaya.
Tot u went Paris

Came back already mah. Now I go Czech Republic got metal fest. https://www.festicket.com/festivals/metalfest-open-air/2018/shop/

I want to head bang and take drugs. Lol.

You want anything?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Came back already mah. Now I go Czech Republic got metal fest. https://www.festicket.com/festivals/metalfest-open-air/2018/shop/

I want to head bang and take drugs. Lol.

You want anything?

Think u high on drug issit.save those thrashy comment for the Ah long..

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Damn. This platform is good for discussion rather than debate or worse trying to look gungho by outsmarting the conversation.

I nt trying to look gung-ho but our fren is.hes proud of being a hionka

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I disagree that it is our mistake. I don’t think anyone of us here gave out details to the loansharks if we knew that they would get so dirty. And when they offered the loan, they pretended to be licensed and legitimate. Nobody would stupidly give our details if we knew who we were dealing with.

If you owe the money, pay up. Simple as that. But now, they are going beyond getting back what you owed, and some of us here made enquiries only, we never took their money.

Frankly speaking we are mature enough to know we are dealing with loanshark when we hand in our singpass to them but usually we are desperate that y we did not think twice when giving them our password

Stressout123

Reaction score
Frankly speaking we are mature enough to know we are dealing with loanshark when we hand in our singpass to them but usually we are desperate that y we did not think twice when giving them our password

We made the mistake, its time to wake up and not carry on with this mistake. Some dint even have a loan to begin only inquiry. Take this as a painful lesson learnt

Sharuu

Reaction score
Think u high on drug issit.save those thrashy comment for the Ah long..

Why would I do that? He knows where I live. Why are you taking this so personally?

Do you know who I am?
Do you know where I live?
Do you know what I look like?

If you've answered no to all these questions, congratulations my friend, you have just proven my point in anonymity. Just as I can say whatever I want, so can you. You are anonymous in a public platform accessible by everyone. Do what you will with it.

I don't know who you are either and frankly, I have very little interest. But you forget that you are not the only person reading this and definitely not always my intended audience.

Peace.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Why would I do that? He knows where I live. Why are you taking this so personally?

Do you know who I am?
Do you know where I live?
Do you know what I look like?

If you've answered no to all these questions, congratulations my friend, you have just proven my point in anonymity. Just as I can say whatever I want, so can you. You are anonymous in a public platform accessible by everyone. Do what you will with it.

I don't know who you are either and frankly, I have very little interest. But you forget that you are not the only person reading this and definitely not always my intended audience.

Peace.

This thread is about hw to cope with loanshark harassment and so don't deviate from topic..

Louis0902

Reaction score
Hi bro. Mine is 6k plus.

Oh ok..... Just have to bear with the harrestment for awhile.... I think after a certain time they will stop... Cause they know they can't get anything from u... Best of luck bro.....

Harrassed

Reaction score
Oh ok..... Just have to bear with the harrestment for awhile.... I think after a certain time they will stop... Cause they know they can't get anything from u... Best of luck bro.....

What about yours? What’s your amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.