Official Aug 2018 BTO

Ieatonlycoffee

Reaction score
Sea view and next to mrt? How often do u get this. No need air con liao.

This development is so much better than Northshore edge, which tbh is quite popular but I dun really know why

Last edited:

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm envied with residents staying next to the coast. Can be peaceful too. But what if one day the shipyard opposite has some mishap like explosion? Windows closed, have to on the air con whole day with the daily air pollution.

lindseymin

Reaction score
Was looking forward to Tengah in hopes of it being way cheaper by 100k compared to Bukit Batok but looking at prices at BB, also non matured if prices are similar or off by 50k then probably going to look elsewhere.
JRL mrt will open in phases and Tengah area ones is phase 2 to open in 2028. Nov Tengah will prob be built in 2023-2024 assuming. That will be a four year wait for mrt, need depend on buses for 4yrs.

Plus surrounded with construction if first move in. Like Punggol when moved in early batch, Everyday got construction vechicles, noise and dust. For old folks to stay there, how to bear letting them face noise and dust pollution daily for so many years.

skarfy

Reaction score
Only 2 for Aug, Punggol and Yishun... now hsr scrapped, dunno if should stick to Tengah or take up punggol

zidmosby

Reaction score

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few years ago, even before i know about Pasir Gudang, i went to Punggol for a treasure hunt. Immediately smell something very wrong with the air. And i am the type with a weak sense of smell. Later then i know is because of factory pollution.

Best thing to do is go there and smell the air yourself. Do you believe your own nose or you still believe in NEA? Sometimes Singaporean overly reliant on government, even beyond their common sense.

Sure, 8 km away still can smell pollution. But will you still want to move closer until 1 km away then claim bo bian?

Sometimes i really cannot understand the thinking of some Singaporeans.

#QFT

Save money at expense of health. To answer your question,most of them are Kumgong 70%.

U tell them bo smelll also they berieve.

Let themm sufferrr ba. U already PSA liao,some ppl taonaopai bo pian,these kind ish cannot help one.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.