OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Does qoo10 have 10x rewards ? Can the rewards be converted to miles ?

Hi Joseph99,

Qoo10 transactions made in the relevant categories as shown on our website (such as electronics and clothes - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html) will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

And yes, you will be able to convert the OCBC$ to miles. Please refer to https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards/ for more details.

Should you require further clarification, do feel free to drop us a PM.

^DG

ifkg740

Reaction score
Good evening,

Can I check. will I be eligible for the 10X OCBC$ if I top up my EzLink Card via Google Pay or Apply Pay please?

Thank you!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

If i purchase from Qoo10 / shopee and the items is Aloe Vera Moisture https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NATURE-REPUBLIC-FREE-SHIPPING-6-12-15OR-24-JARS-NATURE-REPUBLIC-SOOTHING-AND/582284337?selectedOptions= dose it consider as Personal care(till 31 Dec 2018) and earn x 10 rewards?

Tks

:D

Hi djr81,

Thanks for your query.

Yes, personal care products purchased from Qoo10 and Shopee will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

The additional OCBC$ will be credited by the end of the following month.
Should you not receive it, do drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tks...

I still nt very clear when making payment via apple pay.. all transaction will earn 10x or still must be in those categories listed here https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html ?

Baby and child wear - mothercare earn 10x?

Tks

Hi djr81,

Thanks for your query.

Yes, personal care products purchased from Qoo10 and Shopee will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

The additional OCBC$ will be credited by the end of the following month.
Should you not receive it, do drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Tks...

I still nt very clear when making payment via apple pay.. all transaction will earn 10x or still must be in those categories listed here https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html ?

Baby and child wear - mothercare earn 10x?

Tks

Hi there,

All mobile payments (Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay) will be eligible for 10x. Only transactions under these categories will be excluded:

• Online and in-app transactions
• Annual card fees
• Cash-On-Instalment Plans
• Instalment Payment Plans
• Paylite Payments
• Extended Payment Plans
• Interest and Late Payment Charges
• Tax Payments
• Cash Advances
• Balance Transfers
• Any other fees and charges or transactions determined by OCBC from time to time
• Transactions that earn 10 OCBC$ under Clause 1(a)(i)(a) of the Terms and Conditions Governing OCBC Titanium Credit Card Programme
• Transactions made at the Merchant Category Code (MCC) 5912: Drug Stores and Pharmacies

^CC

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahhh.. good good... wasted so many transaction..

Tks

Hi there,

All mobile payments (Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay) will be eligible for 10x. Only transactions under these categories will be excluded:

• Online and in-app transactions
• Annual card fees
• Cash-On-Instalment Plans
• Instalment Payment Plans
• Paylite Payments
• Extended Payment Plans
• Interest and Late Payment Charges
• Tax Payments
• Cash Advances
• Balance Transfers
• Any other fees and charges or transactions determined by OCBC from time to time
• Transactions that earn 10 OCBC$ under Clause 1(a)(i)(a) of the Terms and Conditions Governing OCBC Titanium Credit Card Programme
• Transactions made at the Merchant Category Code (MCC) 5912: Drug Stores and Pharmacies

^CC

Suleyman

Reaction score
Anyone knows if using this card on Garmin Pay will be considered as mobile payment & get the 10x rewards?

Bullseye

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,
can confirm if purchases from iHerb is eligible for 10X OCBC$ ?

Hi OCBC,

Can you please confirm the following merchants are eligible for rewards if transacted with the Titanium Rewards Card?

Online:
  1. Uniqlo Online Store (Clothes)
  2. ASOS (Clothes)
  3. Zalora (Clothes)
  4. Look Fantastic (Skincare/Makeup)
  5. Feel Unique (Skincare/Makeup)
  6. Shopee (General)
  7. Lazada (General)
  8. Qoo10 (General)
  9. eBay (General)
  10. iHerb (Food/Health/Personal Care)
  11. East Dane (Fashion)

Physical Stores
  1. Muji
  2. Miniso
  3. Unity
  4. Guardian
  5. Watsons
  6. Timberlands
  7. Samsonite
  8. Courts
  9. Challenger
  10. Harvey Norman
  11. Venus Beauty
  12. Royal Sporting House

Thanks!!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.