2017 Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL!! - Part 2

matique

Reaction score
Hi guys, does circle.life support rcs and VoLTE? Currently on M1 it isn't supported for the P2XL. Unless i'm doing something wrong. Thinking of switching.

bawawaw

Reaction score
Hi guys, does circle.life support rcs and VoLTE? Currently on M1 it isn't supported for the P2XL. Unless i'm doing something wrong. Thinking of switching.

There's a long discussion here before about VoLTE. If I remember correctly (anyone can correct me), VoLTE feature is supported in Pixel 2/XL, and telcos here also supports the feature. The problem is Google haven't released an update for the phone to support/enable the telcos VoLTE. So VoLTE is not working for all telcos in our phone.

As for RCS, ST and M1 are listed that supports this feature. Not sure on SH.
cFRfStE.jpg

Maybe they are still rolling it out gradually for users? :s11:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a long discussion here before about VoLTE. If I remember correctly (anyone can correct me), VoLTE feature is supported in Pixel 2/XL, and telcos here also supports the feature. The problem is Google haven't released an update for the phone to support/enable the telcos VoLTE. So VoLTE is not working for all telcos in our phone.

As for RCS, ST and M1 are listed that supports this feature. Not sure on SH.
cFRfStE.jpg

Maybe they are still rolling it out gradually for users? :s11:
StarHub also has RCS according to a few sites. I'm on Android P beta too and my Android Messages is the most updated version, but I'm not seeing the Chat setting....

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top and bottom speaker area different.. not sure if will affect volume etc:s11:

czhmech

Reaction score
Has anyone send his Pixel 2 XL back to Google US for replacement or repairs? Is there a need to repay GST upon re-importing the phone back to Singapore?

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who are on Android P DP2, are you encountering an issue where the Adaptive Battery setting keeps randomly turning itself off?

Lance321

Master Member
Reaction score
These android phone makers this year has been disapointing me with their notch design and a huge bottom "chin". What's the point of these full screen displays if your bottom border is thick? They feel like cheap iphone x bootlegs if you ask me. Don't forget google made fun of iphone 7 not having a headphone jack 2 years ago, and then excluded it on their pixel 2/xl last year. Now they embraced the notch, but could not even get rid of the bottom border. Lame sia...

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those of you who are on Android P DP2, are you encountering an issue where the Adaptive Battery setting keeps randomly turning itself off?
no issue here. What happens when it turns off ?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Not so for me.

no issue here. What happens when it turns off ?

Mine was working fine and stayed on during the first week or so after updating to DP2. But I've only noticed that it keeps turning itself off randomly. I suspect it's a rogue app which doesn't play nice with this feature, which may not be fully functional yet.

Same issue here

Does this issue happen at fixed intervals or is it totally random? I know it's hard to track as one still has to go into Settings>Battery, but I notice mine is quite random.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.