[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiron

Reaction score
Where is a good place to get Nerite snails? I stay in the north..seldom see LFS sells snails..

Archnemo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is a good place to get Nerite snails? I stay in the north..seldom see LFS sells snails..

Just ask, LFS will have. Normally the snails are scattered amongst the tanks. They are working hard while waiting to be sold.

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simply put, maintaining clean, healthy water through routine water changes is the key to the well-being of aquarium inhabitants.

This. Koi keepers like to say. “We are keepers of the water. The fish will keep themselves.”

xKomon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Puntius-denisonii-gold.jpg

No idea not bad looking wor
I kept some last time, eventually will have dark spots

Sent from Great Cross Z using GAGT

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Self pwn wasted 3hr of my life... went to seaview never bring cash end up cannot buy anything because they dont have the net machine

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Self pwn wasted 3hr of my life... went to seaview never bring cash end up cannot buy anything because they dont have the net machine

hahahha you are like me yday........... wanted to get melafix also but not enough cash :o:(:(:(

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin sad so many dead fishes at Bedok reservoir... i believe is because of Vesak day people releasing fishes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.