CC with highest cashback/rebate?

machoguy02

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for the CC which gives the highest cashback/rebate.
Spending around S$1k (local) to $2,500 (local+overseas) per month.
I would prefer to consolidate everything to just 2 cards at most.

My overseas expenses are reimbursables from company so I do not have to worry about foreign currency charges.

In short, I would like a card which gives me the highest cashback/rebate.

Currently, i believe UOB One card is the best.
- If i spend at least $1k every month in a quarter, i get 3.33% cashback, capped at $100 for the quarter.
- If i spend at least $2k every month in a quarter, i get a 5% cashback, capped at $300 for the quarter.

Is there any other better CC in the market which I have missed out on?
Happy to hear any suggestions.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You already know this..

1) For UOB One, you need to maintain at least $2k spend for 3 months in a row (qualifying quarter) to get 5% cashback. Any month you missed out, you will get only the lower tier..

2) BOC Family Card gives 5% cashback for certain categories, e.g. Online Spending. But it's capped at $30 cashback per month (e.g. spending of $600). Also you need minimum spending of $700 to get cashback, i.e. you need to spend $100 on something else..

3) MayBank Platinum gives 3.33% cashback if you can spend $300/month.

4) Manhattan gives 3% cashback if you can spend $3000 and above. Capped at 200 per quarter.

5) HSBC Advance CC gives 3.5% if you are an HSBC Advance Customer and spends at least $2000/month.

6) Citibank Cashback card gives 8% cashback if you can spend at least $888/month. However, there are different categories and there's a cap for each category.

There are lots of other cards with higher cashback on only on certain categories.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
It really depends on how much you spend and where.

If you have enough dining, online and public transport and do grocery in Fairprice, BOC Family and Citi SMRT is good. Citi SMRT for Fairprice voucher from Fairprice Kallang wave @7% or 7.3%. Citi SMRT also good for town council, 4.7 or 5%. BOC Family for dining 10%, online 5%, NETS Flashpay 5%(max 200, can use for pub bill, too if not spend enough on public transport), telecom 5%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.