Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
Ya, after thinking for a while plannning to do that. So just nice i was asking for loan from licensed moneylender and so just nice he called me and trick me in believing he is licensed. Gave my particulars and all and when the $400 in pay $600, i know i was scam.

Last edited:

Nas1978

Reaction score
now they also didnt bother my NOK. i think they irritated more by my husband then my husband irritated by them.. hahahahaahaha. speaks broken english, my husband speaks to them in chinese... offer them to come to my house... *slapsforhead* so now have to be vigilant only la.. standby kena harass again..

Your hubby must be fierce man..
They still harrass you or came to ur workplace or home?

Nas1978

Reaction score
Ya, after thinking for a while plannning to do that. So just nice i was asking for loan from licensed moneylender and so just nice he called me and trick me in believing he is licensed. Gave my particulars and all and when the $400 in pay $600, i know i was scam.

Go thru this chat group and u will see. Most of us are in the same boat.
My case i was enquiring but was force to take. I dare not use the $$ and weekly i trf to them then suddenly one of the day, he trf to my acc $400,i was so mad and angry. I am left with that week only to clear my payment. Closed my acc and make police report. I gave all the details to the police.all..contact no and acc no. Then this monday was suppose to be last payment of the 2nd loan, he defer.. Excuse was no acc number to give to me. Lame excuse. I have to be strong to stand up. And reading all this brother and sister who kena by L/S also, give me a bit more strength to stand up to them. I am staying with my elder sis and they dont know. My NOK is my brother in law. I am just afraid if they knew, i am out of the hse. And raya is coming. My boss know what happen,its my responsible to inform him incase they come to the workplace.he was understanding. But my family is not. This is what i am facing. I can block him from my phone and contact. He can call my workplace and my colleague can help to say i am no longer there but i am worry for the safety of my family.

Stressout123

Reaction score
My case i was enquiring but was force to take. I dare not use the $$ and weekly i trf to them then suddenly one of the day, he trf to my acc $400,i was so mad and angry. I am left with that week only to clear my payment. Closed my acc and make police report. I gave all the details to the police.all..contact no and acc no. Then this monday was suppose to be last payment of the 2nd loan, he defer.. Excuse was no acc number to give to me. Lame excuse. I have to be strong to stand up. And reading all this brother and sister who kena by L/S also, give me a bit more strength to stand up to them. I am staying with my elder sis and they dont know. My NOK is my brother in law. I am just afraid if they knew, i am out of the hse. And raya is coming. My boss know what happen,its my responsible to inform him incase they come to the workplace.he was understanding. But my family is not. This is what i am facing. I can block him from my phone and contact. He can call my workplace and my colleague can help to say i am no longer there but i am worry for the safety of my family.

support from family is important. let them know you have been scam by UML, like you my mistake was to enqiure, nvr imagine they will just ownself transfer.

Infinitylo

Reaction score

You shouldn't have paid them. No such thing as force to take. I dont care about them. They paid me $400 to harass me lol. I let them go ahead and see what they can do. I see what they can do to take back $400. I treat it as a paid job to get harass haha

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
You shouldn't have paid them. No such thing as force to take. I dont care about them. They paid me $400 to harass me lol. I let them go ahead and see what they can do. I see what they can do to take back $400. I treat it as a paid job to get harass haha
We shld all scam those ah long money..

STUPIDANDDUMB

Reaction score
Just wondering, did anyone of u in this trouble really change job. Also how long did the harness mentioned calls to office take

Sharuu

Reaction score
Just wondering, did anyone of u in this trouble really change job. Also how long did the harness mentioned calls to office take

No. Just tell everyone in your office to say you no longer work there when they call looking for you. No time limit for anything. All play by ear, but it seems got pattern.

Stressout123

Reaction score

They called office twice for me. Once in english, second in chinese. So far no more. But ya, just inform office that you got scam or ic lost. Sure they will help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.