Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveron

Reaction score
Alola Exeggutor is out :s12:
GQBcNP3.jpg

zensushi

Reaction score
Sad truth. Will this happen in Singapore ? What rules will impose on the game now? Player with toddle cannot register?

It's just unfortunate...could have been any number of other distractions...

limbs03

Reaction score
I agree wif mikezuper that it’s not based on the timing.
Also, what Pokémon you get from task is already determined at the point of collection of the task and not at the point of claiming the task.

I managed to get the shiny for Ho oh and also aero from task.
Can’t find the kabuto and omanyte and I think gonna be tough for me to find cos the spawn rates for these are very Low for me so getting a shiny will be very Low chance Liao.

My colleague was with me when she caught shiny kabuto . She clicked on the kabuto before i picked it up. I think if I have clicked on the kabuto before her, the shiny would have been mine.

I think shiny is based on a function of the trainer ID and the mon ID, both of which are unique. This would explain why shiny are individualized.

On same note, I do hope they implement some kind of "pity shiny timer" that greatly increases your shiny chance after a set period of drought time.
They have this in Diablo 3 for legendary item drops, and I think its a good measure :)

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think shiny is based on a function of the trainer ID and the mon ID, both of which are unique. This would explain why shiny are individualized.

On same note, I do hope they implement some kind of "pity shiny timer" that greatly increases your shiny chance after a set period of drought time.
They have this in Diablo 3 for legendary item drops, and I think its a good measure :)

I have encountered one instance when it's shiny for both of my account and more often then not it shiny for one but not the other. What gives?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have encountered one instance when it's shiny for both of my account and more often then not it shiny for one but not the other. What gives?
when is latios gonna be out?

I am waiting to raid Ho Oh but the egg hatch Latios ... walk away

limbs03

Reaction score

I would attribute that to super good luck :s13:

Maybe NN has already implemented a diff kind of shiny timer based other factors such as log in activity, last mon caught, etc to increase shiny chance for inactive players to lure them back :s13:
but anyway that's just my personal speculation yah

now got soooo many potential shinies, anything oso must shiny check!

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

New pokemon game for switch looks epic. :eek:

I like how the trailer at the beginning shows after the guy saw no pokestop/gym nearby, he put his phone in his pocket and go home play the new pokemon game lol. :s13::s13::s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just kinda strange that they released alola Exegcutor in the wild just like that. :eek:

Sylveron

Reaction score
Just kinda strange that they released alola Exegcutor in the wild just like that. :eek:

Yeah, and cannot evolve from Exeggcute. Thought would be like some of the gen 2 pokemon, that need an evolve item to get that form...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.