who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidicapple

Reaction score
haha carry me to legend pls. at least these days ranking more fun with sg ppl... can talk cock... rank with indon (although some good ones) can only type 'go' or 'wkwkwk'...

My cyclop is only useful in late game tho. If genna **** teammates or pro haya opponent i’ll confirm lose hahaha💩

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My cyclop is only useful in late game tho. If genna **** teammates or pro haya opponent i’ll confirm lose hahaha💩

wondering... how a haya can 1 ulti kill me.... everytime kenna .... didnt die also left a bit hp. machaim hacker like that

grove88

Reaction score
U need to rank with me bro haahhaha 😂 choing our way to mythic glory by this week ;)

Ok lol I think when I solo I lose stars, then with peeps here win stars, so probably end up tog up rank (if can la hahaha).

At least you Legend already.
I dropped to Grandmaster -___-

I wonder when will the next tsunami happen.

Doesn't matter the rank, they play like Elites or Masters. I mean for real.

Just lost another one with idiots. I was Angela again and helped Karina own like crazy (she had like 15 kills). But she got some problem don't want to push unless I type in chat. Then our team comp is f up as usual (S1 Johnson, me Angela, S3 Gusion, then S5 chose Karina. S4 go choose Chou like what???). We were like 10-1 at the start and Karina got a Maniac and we got Lord TWICE. All go back farming except me and Gusion against Akai. Then Gusion cant even kill Akai. Then end up we lose cos we got no DPS very late game (they have a mm).

TLDL:
Johnson - no license, humji tank (so expect Angela go tank isit?)
Karina - 1600 match 50% wr, farmville. She probably almost full build farm what I also dk :s22:.
Gusion - can't use him ffs, I think 0 kills. He pick it at S3 so enemy likely also don't want him la ...
Chou - I don't even know what is he doing
Enemies - Also play like s*** but maybe GM level, so still better then us :(

Would be an easy win with the peeps here haiz. Should save the replay later.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok lol I think when I solo I lose stars, then with peeps here win stars, so probably end up tog up rank (if can la hahaha).

Just lost another one with idiots. I was Angela again and helped Karina own like crazy (she had like 15 kills). But she got some problem don't want to push unless I type in chat. Then our team comp is f up as usual (S1 Johnson, me Angela, S3 Gusion, then S5 chose Karina. S4 go choose Chou like what???). We were like 10-1 at the start and Karina got a Maniac and we got Lord TWICE. All go back farming except me and Gusion against Akai. Then Gusion cant even kill Akai. Then end up we lose cos we got no DPS very late game (they have a mm).

TLDL:
Karina - 1600 match 50% wr, farmville. She probably almost full build farm what I also dk :s22:.
Gusion - can't use him ffs, I think 0 kills. He pick it at S3 so enemy likely also don't want him la ...

did the match drawn out beyond 10mins mark? i guess the setup is missing another ADC fighter/mm/mage which can help out in team fights. but quite a waste lah, potentially your setup can end the game by 6 min mark if the gusion was more zai haha.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Any assassin to recommend buying?

helcurt. i find easier to use, can split push, kill squishies, and don't really need buff cos mana consumption is manageable... and not always tio ban. definitely easier to use than gusion/fanny haha.

grove88

Reaction score
did the match drawn out beyond 10mins mark? i guess the setup is missing another ADC fighter/mm/mage which can help out in team fights. but quite a waste lah, potentially your setup can end the game by 6 min mark if the gusion was more zai haha.

18 minutes yes! And their Bruno ended the game with only 10k gold at the 18min mark, go figure how much can he have before that.

If we have pushed with the first lord (we stole it, I think) it would have been almost over for them. But they just wasted it by taking their jungle. So remind me of my Elite and Master days lo :(. At least with AFKs I less likely to kpkb here :D.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
18 minutes yes! And their Bruno ended the game with only 10k gold at the 18min mark, go figure how much can he have before that.

If we have pushed with the first lord (we stole it, I think) it would have been almost over for them. But they just wasted it by taking their jungle. So remind me of my Elite and Master days lo :(. At least with AFKs I less likely to kpkb here :D.

haha that explains it. i guess that really draws a line between good and bad players - when to push turrets and when to back off from team fights.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TLDL:

Johnson - Don't say tankers. Any idiots who are humji and run away when a teammate comes rescue you, end up dead cos they are abandoned, they are better left dead. REPORT

Karina - these kind, most probably when you try to hit jngle monster, pass by, deal final blow and run away again. REPORT

Gusion - that is why I feel even in you dunno how to use, I rather use something familiar so that winning rate higher. You don't see me succumb to peer pressure if idiots bug me to use Johnson or marksmen (before i had Hanabi). REPORT

Chou - ... REPORT

Enemies - However bad they are, if they manage to kill the above idiots, I would spam [All] Well Played.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Made use of lunch time to explore the new Wukong (did anybody watch the promotional video?? The commentator pronounced "Sun" as "Sahn", not "Soon" -____-)

Well... My comments are, ok... With the right combos New Wukong is actually very good, BUT... easier to die cos no more passive lifesteal from my doppelgangers? Cos I coulda sworn my HP goes dangerously low very often.

And though my doppelgangers are stronger compared to the older ones, they are weaker in term of HP.

The cudgel slam more effective than the previous one cos Wukong will dash towards the enemy then slam, making sure there will be a hit.

The summoning of weaker doppelganger using cudgel throw works only on enemy players. When you swing at minions (and turrets) doppelganger won't appear. I am assuming it won't work on Lord as well.

As for the ultimate doppelganger, okok lor 1 instead of 2.

But can combo. Activate Ultimate then swing cudgel to summon weaker doppelganger then do 3-slams.

Probably tonight after work need to rethink about my equipments already.

grove88

Reaction score
haha that explains it. i guess that really draws a line between good and bad players - when to push turrets and when to back off from team fights.

Idk lei, the first Lord was there and 2 of my teammates were stealing their buff on the river side while the enemies are hitting the unguarded Lord.

2nd Lord lagi best, Karina maniac at their buff spot, and mid/bottom creeps are REALLY near their base already. Respawn time smelly smelly 20-30seconds and only 1 Akai defending their mid (left 1 tower) and bottom (exposed already). Can't remember who's alive on our side but confirm at least me, Gusion and Karina. On the record we destroyed ZERO tower and didn't damage their Nexus during this Lord. Pek chek :s11:

I honestly think don't need to be a genius to go whack their base at that situation ...

If Karina wants to farm Savages then go do it in classic please :(

Johnson - Don't say tankers. Any idiots who are humji and run away when a teammate comes rescue you, end up dead cos they are abandoned, they are better left dead. REPORT

Karina - these kind, most probably when you try to hit jngle monster, pass by, deal final blow and run away again. REPORT

Gusion - that is why I feel even in you dunno how to use, I rather use something familiar so that winning rate higher. You don't see me succumb to peer pressure if idiots bug me to use Johnson or marksmen (before i had Hanabi). REPORT

Chou - ... REPORT

Enemies - However bad they are, if they manage to kill the above idiots, I would spam [All] Well Played.

Ok la tbh i picked Angela to "steal" it from the enemy. <20 match 40%+ wr opps. Don't report me pls :s13:.

grove88

Reaction score
Made use of lunch time to explore the new Wukong (did anybody watch the promotional video?? The commentator pronounced "Sun" as "Sahn", not "Soon" -____-)

Well... My comments are, ok... With the right combos New Wukong is actually very good, BUT... easier to die cos no more passive lifesteal from my doppelgangers? Cos I coulda sworn my HP goes dangerously low very often.

And though my doppelgangers are stronger compared to the older ones, they are weaker in term of HP.

The cudgel slam more effective than the previous one cos Wukong will dash towards the enemy then slam, making sure there will be a hit.

The summoning of weaker doppelganger using cudgel throw works only on enemy players. When you swing at minions (and turrets) doppelganger won't appear. I am assuming it won't work on Lord as well.

As for the ultimate doppelganger, okok lor 1 instead of 2.

But can combo. Activate Ultimate then swing cudgel to summon weaker doppelganger then do 3-slams.

Probably tonight after work need to rethink about my equipments already.

Some say very OP because his dopplegangers get item passives. DHS or Dominion Ice :s13:?

Idk I read only. I don't have Sun.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some say very OP because his dopplegangers get item passives. DHS or Dominion Ice :s13:?

Idk I read only. I don't have Sun.

I am a good Monkey King.
Until the period they depowered the doppelgangers, I stopped using him.

Cos he was GOOD. Doppelgangers every 5 hits, slam to slow, can swing your way out of harm's way and through walls, and summon 2 doppelgangers. And these doppelgangers were passive lifestealers.

Strong as it is now, still if not played right or built well, will be like Martis - easy kill for enemies.

At least my doppelgangers won't provide money or experience points to enemies when killed now (I think)

Just abit sian the fact that not mechanics to escape when things go tough. Don't ask me use flicker cos I suck at using it.
So far only tested in Custom. Will need to Classic it tonight to see.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok la tbh i picked Angela to "steal" it from the enemy. <20 match 40%+ wr opps. Don't report me pls :s13:.

Angela is actually a idiot-friendly character to use. If cannot get kills, then really user problem.

Even if I report you also no use mah. Unless many people agree and report you together or however you are reviewed, you won't be punished unless you really ARE a nonsense.

HAHAHA

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pharsa, Martis, Wukong, Gusion, Hanabi and Angela are my best assassins.

mmm... to me ah..

pharsa... give opposite assassin mark u gg.. only gd at CC cant really kill.. unless heng... ZHAO LANG no.1. lol

martis hard to solo... 2 v 1 u, u usually gg.. unless u got def equip, or they nub. lol AH BO jiu si... le OH YOU-KEN liao Zhao lang

gusion.... bo wei kong... u pro liao.. can carry...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.