who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mmm... to me ah..

pharsa... give opposite assassin mark u gg.. only gd at CC cant really kill.. unless heng... ZHAO LANG no.1. lol

martis hard to solo... 2 v 1 u, u usually gg.. unless u got def equip, or they nub. lol AH BO jiu si... le OH YOU-KEN liao Zhao lang

gusion.... bo wei kong... u pro liao.. can carry...

These days really focusing on Uranus alot. Fannies and Lancelots FEAR ME. Lol.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is that patch section on about emblem matrix and prize pool about? For those who haven't unlock all the emblems?

grove88

Reaction score
mmm... to me ah..

pharsa... give opposite assassin mark u gg.. only gd at CC cant really kill.. unless heng... ZHAO LANG no.1. lol

martis hard to solo... 2 v 1 u, u usually gg.. unless u got def equip, or they nub. lol AH BO jiu si... le OH YOU-KEN liao Zhao lang

gusion.... bo wei kong... u pro liao.. can carry...

Martis in group fight really satki. If your team burst damage high then he can sweep like Karina like that lol.

But 2v1 full life bo beh zhao, comfirm gg. 1v1 also not super zai or anything. But I noob Martis.

I feel like buying Gusion since Selena won't be out for a while sia. Sometimes people never ban Gusion also, especially those jiao lang that want to pray hoot tio Lancelot.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martis in group fight really satki. If your team burst damage high then he can sweep like Karina like that lol.

But 2v1 full life bo beh zhao, comfirm gg. 1v1 also not super zai or anything. But I noob Martis.

I feel like buying Gusion since Selena won't be out for a while sia. Sometimes people never ban Gusion also, especially those jiao lang that want to pray hoot tio Lancelot.

But when he jump in he also in danger if kena slow or crowd control.

I think Chang'e will be an ideal Martis replacement cos her first skill is same as Martis' - group enemies together in 1 spot.

Can sweep in no use. Most of the time you realize you sweep into 4 enemies and your teammates ALL make use of the opportunity to run away.

End up you right smack in the middle kena surrounded just wait and get mass @nal poked to death.

You may be good, but if kena more than 1, and your teammates are $#!+, no matter what also will die alot and kena bronze.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

not u noob martis... is he really like tat.... i totally agreed on u... i bought him.. used a few times i stopped using him liao... after found out all these cons.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ranked game not much Uranus yet ma. :o

I first priority Martis and Angela. Uranus only if nobody use tank.

If I 3rd chooser onwards, just play by the ear see what to use and team lack what.

I won't go, "I use xxx cos I pro xxx or global top xxx"

grove88

Reaction score
But when he jump in he also in danger if kena slow or crowd control.

I think Chang'e will be an ideal Martis replacement cos her first skill is same as Martis' - group enemies together in 1 spot.

Can sweep in no use. Most of the time you realize you sweep into 4 enemies and your teammates ALL make use of the opportunity to run away.

End up you right smack in the middle kena surrounded just wait and get mass @nal poked to death.

You may be good, but if kena more than 1, and your teammates are $#!+, no matter what also will die alot and kena bronze.

By sweep is like Triple Kill or Maniac that kind lei, because of his Ulti. But cannot disagree with you; Martis is damm s*** if your team is c***. Your team zai he is quite godly.

I outfarmed enemy 2k gold also cannot reliably 1v1 them.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hayabusa can 0-4 but still win the game for the team :s13:

Won't be MVP or show up in his score though; his medal colour usually cui one.

All depend on how the player play the game. I get bronze alot but still win cos I 鬼鬼祟祟 steal turrets avoid being noticed by enemies.

I know I promote rank through winning the game, not through how many kills I can achieve or how many jungle monsters I kill :vijayadmin:

grove88

Reaction score
All depend on how the player play the game. I get bronze alot but still win cos I 鬼鬼祟祟 steal turrets avoid being noticed by enemies.

I know I promote rank through winning the game, not through how many kills I can achieve or how many jungle monsters I kill :vijayadmin:

I think you suited for Hayabusa totally lei :s12:

Hayabusa makes turrets disappear instantly :s13:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By sweep is like Triple Kill or Maniac that kind lei, because of his Ulti. But cannot disagree with you; Martis is damm s*** if your team is c***. Your team zai he is quite godly.

I outfarmed enemy 2k gold also cannot reliably 1v1 them.

Dunno how to classify him. He can be quick, but still cannot out-steal life like Roger and Alucard (unless they are lousy ones), Fighter yet HP feels frail like an assassin's

Then now his swing attack slower already cannot chase enemies at all.

Ultimate mutliple use have to depend on luck.

Anyway I most of the time play safe. Scare enemies abit, then retreat and stay by turret side.

I only jump (and most of the time, ambush from bushes) in when I am not alone.

But like I said, sometimes jump in thought got assists, then die because turns out teammate is a humji.

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I first priority Martis and Angela. Uranus only if nobody use tank.

If I 3rd chooser onwards, just play by the ear see what to use and team lack what.

I won't go, "I use xxx cos I pro xxx or global top xxx"

People here wont like this la. From a certain country then will.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you suited for Hayabusa totally lei :s12:

Hayabusa makes turrets disappear instantly :s13:

Cannot. I mentioned before I suck at flicker spells. His 4-direction shadow escape will be a nightmare for me.

And I am a very direct-sneak. I cannot depend on special mechanics also. And yes, Natalia tried already. Don't suit me either.

So far:

Hanabi: The ricochet skill not only helps kill minions fast, but also turrets will kena.

Pharsa: I spam ultimate EVERYTIME cos of short cooldown. Clear minions, fly to the next lane while enemies rush to realize I am already long gone.

Wukong (old): 1-2 helpers take down turrets, no-brainer.

Bane: Cast ultimate skill on turret, walk away do other stuff. Repeat till turret is down.

Uranus: Very direct. Due to the hp regen passive, I direct head on to minions so that they can attack me to activate my hp regen. Not many enemies dare to solo at me especially at late stage. So I 大摇大摆 attack turrets alone. If my teammates are good and clever, they will make use of the enemies all flock to me to steal turrets at other lanes (sadly most make use of the time to JUNGLE. Or worse, come towards me to get wiped out)

Martis: For every skills used, attack speed increases, so it is ideal for stealing turrets as well.

Zilong: This one no need elaborate he is born to steal turrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.