who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidicapple

Reaction score
Anyone brought Biu Biu Biu? Hows she compared to other mages? I still prefer cyclop leh hope its not nerfed:(

daaawn

Reaction score
I got so suay one anot tio 4 afk while playing chang'e zzzz when bruno and gusion walk from turret back to base when their hp full i know they afk le then alpha and lancelot also keep feeding ..... i one small chang'e down there how to defend against martis saber and cyclops haha somemore all take my buff ahahahahahah

acidicapple

Reaction score
Saw some ppl using chang e in classic.more like a spammer. But I think wukong abit hard to play against.

But i cant wukong, i rmb last time i play always genna scolding until damn jialat🌚 luckily not many play change in rank now hehe. We quickly chiong tonight!!

daaawn

Reaction score
Anyone brought Biu Biu Biu? Hows she compared to other mages? I still prefer cyclop leh hope its not nerfed:(

her skills abit like cyclops haha more burst damage and aoe but chang'e u cannot stand so in front if not u die quite easily so best is to hide behind and whack but other than that her burst damage rly not bad esp her ulti

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GD game guys.. I can slp well tonight.
Didn't expect to win easily... Thought tat gussion going to triple kill us.

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought change hehe she cfm kena nerf de her skills abit like cyclops the combo i like to use is 213 or 123

i also want to hoot. but change phone for review have to play till level 8 then can log in old account. :s22: Stupid system. Should see Betosky Gaming, he live streamed using Chang'e today. Very strong. BUt that could just be him. he's probably one of the best mage players around. lol.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also want to hoot. but change phone for review have to play till level 8 then can log in old account. :s22: Stupid system. Should see Betosky Gaming, he live streamed using Chang'e today. Very strong. BUt that could just be him. he's probably one of the best mage players around. lol.
No need.. Check YouTube... There's a way straight away

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That quickly click before the button disappear trick? They patched it.
:s22:

Ios or android?

My android one, That time I tried to buy jawhead using the google opinion acc but realised the ml app was downloaded by another google acc in play store. Linked google game id but still didn't show up account to buy with, so I deleted and reinstall from play store using the same acc as Google opinion one and it linked via the google game id immediately and got into my same account. Heng never force me play 8 lvl again :s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ios or android?

My android one, That time I tried to buy jawhead using the google opinion acc but realised the ml app was downloaded by another google acc in play store. Linked google game id but still didn't show up account to buy with, so I deleted and reinstall from play store using the same acc as Google opinion one and it linked via the google game id immediately and got into my same account. Heng never force me play 8 lvl again :s13:

If it's delete and reinstall the app will still remember somehow and auto login straight. But if it's a different phone, or you do factory reset, then no use liao. haha.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess so. I thought I did clear app data too. Just link to fb/Google acc will be fine? Last time keep prompting me to link to moonton account also

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
haha think no need to ban martis in rank liao. the nerf affected him quite badly. can save it for angela lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.