Sign up for data-free Apple Music with Singtel and enjoy 6 months free subscription!

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
n38xKbE.png

Enjoy data-free music streaming on Apple Music with Singtel

The data-free Apple Music is available to the following groups of Singtel postpaid mobile customers:

• Combo Plans
  • SIM Only
  • Easy Mobile
  • MobileShare
  • Mobile Broadband

Benefits of Apple Music:

• Catalog of more than 45 million songs
  • Stream or download for offline listening with no ads
  • Create your own playlist
  • Discover new ones curated by Apple Music
  • Share music with your friends
  • Get a daily mix of recommended music based on your preferences
  • Listen to radio stations from every genre
  • Watch exclusive music videos, documentaries and concerts from your favorite artists
  • Enjoy Beats 1, a global live stream of radio shows

Monthly subscription fee, promotion and availability

• S$9.98 per month with data-free music streaming
  • New and re-contracting customers who sign up for the service will enjoy 6 months subscription free with no minimum contract.
  • From 31st May 2018

Where to sign up:

For customers who are signing up a new line or re-contracting an existing line to enjoy the free 6 months promotion, you can do it online or at the Singtel Shops.

If you are signing up for Apple Music without the free 6-month promotion OR has signed up a new line/re-contracted within the last two months, you can sign up only at Singtel Shops.

Visit the link below for the FAQs and more information:

singtel.com/applemusic

Last edited:

chinnian

Reaction score
I'm already on the Annual Subscription for Apple Music. Wonder how do I cancel and subscribe through Singtel then?

tec_geek

Reaction score
Are there any family plans or is it solely for individuals?

It will also be nice see if we can topup a small amount for those whom are not existing Family plans - the charge can be for the each individuals.

Last edited:

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm already on the Annual Subscription for Apple Music. Wonder how do I cancel and subscribe through Singtel then?
Hi chinnian,

The annual subscription for Apple Music should be prepaid for the entire year, right?

You can cancel the annual subscription and sign up through Singtel (and also enjoy the free 6 months subscription) if you sign up or re-contract on a postpaid mobile plan (or within the last two months), but it is unlikely that you will be refunded for the subscription you already paid Apple..

Hope this clarifies your question.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
n38xKbE.png

Enjoy data-free music streaming on Apple Music with Singtel

The data-free Apple Music is available to the following groups of Singtel postpaid mobile customers:

• Combo Plans
  • SIM Only
  • Easy Mobile
  • MobileShare
  • Mobile Broadband

Benefits of Apple Music:

• Catalog of more than 45 million songs
  • Stream or download for offline listening with no ads
  • Create your own playlist
  • Discover new ones curated by Apple Music
  • Share music with your friends
  • Get a daily mix of recommended music based on your preferences
  • Listen to radio stations from every genre
  • Watch exclusive music videos, documentaries and concerts from your favorite artists
  • Enjoy Beats 1, a global live stream of radio shows

Monthly subscription fee, promotion and availability

• S$9.98 per month with data-free music streaming
  • New and re-contracting customers who sign up for the service will enjoy 6 months subscription free with no minimum contract
  • If you've re-contracted your Combo or SIM Only Plan within the past two months, do visit a Singtel Shop and speak to our sales staff. You will still be eligible for 6 months free subscription with no minimum contract.
  • Singtel Shops
  • Singtel Music
  • From 31st May 2018

Visit the link below for the FAQs and more information:

singtel.com/applemusic
This is good!

chinnian

Reaction score
Hi chinnian,

The annual subscription for Apple Music should be prepaid for the entire year, right?

You can cancel the annual subscription and sign up through Singtel (and also enjoy the free 6 months subscription) if you sign up or re-contract on a postpaid mobile plan (or within the last two months), but it is unlikely that you will be refunded for the subscription you already paid Apple..

Hope this clarifies your question.

OK, thanks for the clarification. Yes, I've already prepaid for my Apple Music subscription for the entire year until Feb 2019. Understand that I will not be refunded for the unultilised months if I cancel it with Apple now.

Another question. My 12 month SIM only plan contract expires in July 2018. So I can only sign up for Singtel's Apple Music in Jul when I'm eligible for my SIM only recontract? I can't do it at this point?

Thanks!

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
OK, thanks for the clarification. Yes, I've already prepaid for my Apple Music subscription for the entire year until Feb 2019. Understand that I will not be refunded for the unultilised months if I cancel it with Apple now.

Another question. My 12 month SIM only plan contract expires in July 2018. So I can only sign up for Singtel's Apple Music in Jul when I'm eligible for my SIM only recontract? I can't do it at this point?

Thanks!
Hi chinnian,

You can sign up for Apple Music through Singtel now, but you will not be eligible for the free 6-month subscription promotion.

chinnian

Reaction score
Hi chinnian,

You can sign up for Apple Music through Singtel now, but you will not be eligible for the free 6-month subscription promotion.

Thanks! So as of now in my situation, the only benefit for me to sign up for Singtel's Apple Music is just the free data usage for Apple Music.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ybeeb
But it’s still not appearing in the MySingtel app.

Maybe it takes a while to update on the app interface.. You can try going online, via the link singtel has posted.. That works as I tried also..

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi kenchi,

Yes, the free 6-month promo will still be available when you sign up in October.

Hi singtel again

Mine Sim only plan 1yr contract will end in October so if I took up Apple Music under singtel now I won’t entitle the free 6 month I suppose ?

What if I took up Apple Music singtel when I renew mine sim only in oct will I entitle for the free 6 months ?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi chinnian,

Alternatively, you can wait till the end of the contract before you re-contract and enjoy the free 6 month subscription promotion.

Thanks! So as of now in my situation, the only benefit for me to sign up for Singtel's Apple Music is just the free data usage for Apple Music.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ybeeb

Maybe it takes a while to update on the app interface.. You can try going online, via the link singtel has posted.. That works as I tried also..

As of now still not in the app.

Singtel: If I’ve re-contracted last year Nov 4th, does the ‘no minimum contract’ still applies?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Snoweagle,

You can sign up for Apple Music on our website.

https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/lifestyle-services/apple-music

If you have re-contracted your mobile plan last November, you still can sign up for Apple Music at $9.98/month with no contract. However, you will not enjoy the free 6 months subscription.

As of now still not in the app.

Singtel: If I’ve re-contracted last year Nov 4th, does the ‘no minimum contract’ still applies?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.