who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mipmap

Reaction score
Yes she shines best during mid-game. You can laugh when lv7 enemy Layla solo your lv9 Hilda in the bush :s13:.

When you snowball from mid-game, you can charge in 3 enemies, kill 1 or 2 of them and get out there alive. Then rest a while in the bushes.

She's not too bad at securing objectives. Her first skill gives her a speed boost, making travelling between lanes easy. She would be OP if she can do everything yea?

lol 2v1 in Classic is possible cos ppl bum rush you here (why??????)

went 13/0/0 and now back to work.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
A... U using Lesley ah? Opps did I steal ur char when I played with u?

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

No la, only for rank... classic i used any type of hero.... to test them out only:s13:

You also another 1, training all sort of hero...

Even in rank, i choose Miya over Lesley mainly because of its ulti...Lesley is damn weak against Hylos, because of its AOE skill

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Focus on which type of hero that you prefer to used...

Example
Acidicapple: Mage(cyclops)
Grove: angela, hylos, akai
halal princess: hylos, johnson
Sillyofme: Lesley, Miya, Saber
Dawn: she like to use cute heroes:)s22:)
Spicy: Pro Ruby user

I play Natalia. :o

mipmap

Reaction score

Example

Ooh this is useful. Lemme lvl up a bit first. MOBAs are the only genre I play so... I can play everything except traditional mid carries — the exact role varies with the skill floor but I’ve never been good at traditional mages. Positioning and skill shots bad, plus the urge to Rambo sometimes, what do? :s13: Tide was cos I was too nub to play QOP/Lion/VS properly (blink into Rosh... hurray). And I played a whole bunch of league supports cos I can’t lasthit, and you still need to skillshot with most tanks :s13:

Lurker99

Reaction score
No la, only for rank... classic i used any type of hero.... to test them out only:s13:

Even in rank, i choose Miya over Lesley mainly because of its ulti...Lesley is damn weak against Hylos, because of its AOE skill

Gong Xi u reach legend liao! I can use 3 tanks liao.. trying to train a mage hero and assassin hero for ranked as well

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Gong Xi u reach legend liao! I can use 3 tanks liao.. trying to train a mage hero and assassin hero for ranked as well

I got the feeling will drop back to epic soon...:s22:

Enjoy rank with halal, grove, acidic as they are all very clear of what to do... even if we lose, it must be because of some pro opponent and our skill/teamwork not up there

some public just like to choose funny heroes.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U damn rich, u like have skin for all heroes.... i dont have any

Where got rich.. I earn like only $2800 a month...
Of course must have skin lor some more on discount. Skins important leh got +8 att/+100hp boosts.

Weak players like me need the extra boost =(

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad though. Last few months alot of events giving out free heroes so can catch up a bit, only thing is the emblems hard to level, especially for new accounts

daaawn

Reaction score

Example

HAHAHAHA WHY YOU SAY ME UNTIL LIKE THAT LOL it depends for me la I see which one the team lacking then I play i only cannot play fighters ahHa I prefer mage or support

daaawn

Reaction score
im actl better at mages or support haha i might focus on mastering chang'e when i come back then focus on diggie see how hehe I think rafaela might have rework soon

Lurker99

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA WHY YOU SAY ME UNTIL LIKE THAT LOL it depends for me la I see which one the team lacking then I play i only cannot play fighters ahHa I prefer mage or support

Lol everyone sound so satki specializing in their own heroes..
Until your turn.. you are known for cute heroes... :s13:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My Lesley got from previous event. Free a so train her... Lol if not I usually Freya, Roger n alpha nia...

Later play ah... Cover my Lesley... Everytime I go assist lane in the end my lane torrent down

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Halah Princess

Reaction score

Example

Bro. Haha.I no Johnson la. Even if have I think I fail TP one.My other tank I comfortable is tigreal. He was the one who carried me till GM. Anyway just bought Lancelot. So ya training to be Lancelot. Still trying to kill using Lancelot, been assisting alot but zero kill. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.