[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The fish schooling very nice

Wanted that too but need big tank plus the amount of poo.... forget it better

im now aiming for a 200 neon tetra in a planted 3ft tank, the plant can absorb ammonia and other stuff it will help to improve the water conditions

NitrogenCycle.jpg

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actual the amount of Poo from 200-300 neon is a far cry from a couple of those big fishes actually

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
im now aiming for a 200 neon tetra in a planted 3ft tank, the plant can absorb ammonia and other stuff it will help to improve the water conditions

NitrogenCycle.jpg

200 for 3 ft is too much liao.
and try not to keep neon. not as nice as cardinal and also not as lasting too.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

NitrogenCycle.jpg

I believe 100 Ember tetras can be kept in a 3 feet tank.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, best not to keep balloon mollies or any genetic defect breeds for the matter.

A genetic defect cause the spine to curve and compress the body into a balloon shape. Then line breeding fix in this genetic defects.

The fish swims slow, suffers from many health problems such as constipation etc, live in pain and stress, hence dont live long. Usually lifespan less than 1 year.

Why create a market for farms to earn money base on suffering of such animals. When we keep pet, i feel there is an unwritten contract between us and the animal, that we will give them a good and healthy life.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

agree... that's why i also won't buy those fish injected with dye

although they look colourful and nice

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
過路稻草人™;114214905 said:
That forum back fested with cronyism, cabals, tripods and those with overwhelming vested insterests constantly dishing out free half truths, white lies, myths and urban legends.

The over burgeoning of narcissistic ego owning that place constantly need to be massage and uplift was nauseating.

Much liken to congregational worship the few "godheads" , any other thats utter truth will be smite down and zap to oblivion.

When someone posted a 4" to 5" red or xb, will get those swee, very potential piece, sure turn out to be a beauty, wah champion grade. Come on fish at size can see so much, when ask where and how to see .. they felt offended.

Then often see those tripod once their target adter post pics or vids of their produces straightaway come in to wow, "masterpiece, wah deeo pocket, swee swee nice nice".

Kmowldege are often kept as trade secrets , withheld and not share to raise each other prolificacy or proficiency in the hobby, things how tell the gender apart for xb, how does dolden head vomes about from TY crossing red then back xb, how to groom and not over stress livestocks. Anyone who share such info will be gtown upon.

The see high ses worship, see low ses step overspills to eafh and every subforum.

When want to post an buy sell ad, still need to justify , what notable contribution have one gave to that forum. Forgetimg that inorder for a hobby forum to thrive, a vibrant and free marketplace is needed to atrract and move traffic and promote footdrop.

And often seeing those water melon eat big sides invident, whenever there is disputes in auction when pilot shows up, the poster of auction get lambasted by the head guy for asking for appropriate action to be levied upon the aeroplaned pilot, but sway sway the pilot is big boss, thus the head says why would a rich man default on the low ses thread poster.

And even in their chit chat corner can see user get ban for posting about Liverpool statement, or say something against the endorsed MU team. Plus only allowable to say tripod language or wax lyrical over the team .

oh yah i remember :s13:

izzit also got a shrimp expert who breeds very nice shrimps and take very nice photos, but then super yaya papaya?

like only he's right... no one else can criticise, comment or even ask questions

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
silly right

aquaticquotient and arofanatic used to be so popular... if i'm the owner i will make the forums free of politics and few restrictions, every month get high visitorship and collect revenue from ads

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh yah i remember :s13:

izzit also got a shrimp expert who breeds very nice shrimps and take very nice photos, but then super yaya papaya?

like only he's right... no one else can criticise, comment or even ask questions

I thought every place have such person? :s13::s13::s13:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
silly right

aquaticquotient and arofanatic used to be so popular... if i'm the owner i will make the forums free of politics and few restrictions, every month get high visitorship and collect revenue from ads

nowadays no one goes to these forums liao.....sigh all join fb group more convenient

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Ocean Free's MN-G1 Pro Miniature Fish food is good?

Looking for a new brand of fish food for my guppies and platies.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Ocean Free's MN-G1 Pro Miniature Fish food is good?

Looking for a new brand of fish food for my guppies and platies.

I will say good lor as long u can see their ingredients it will be a decent staples foods just avoid wheat it will contribute to the waste in the tank because fishes cant digest it

anyways i use tetrabits for all my little fishes at times i will use Ar-G2(arowana food)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.