Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas1978

Reaction score
My balance was a $200 payment and yet they defer, wont let me settle it. Monday will be the payday but nope. I m not going to be stupid and pay anymore.
But not sure wat they gonna do more for that $200.Gonna start facing wat the rest are facing.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
My balance was a $200 payment and yet they defer, wont let me settle it. Monday will be the payday but nope. I m not going to be stupid and pay anymore.
But not sure wat they gonna do more for that $200.Gonna start facing wat the rest are facing.

Are u being scam too?

Nas1978

Reaction score
Can we just put up the name of the LS and the contact number? Maybe we share the same LS and at least we know how to handle them together.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
the way he hunt down for u as if u owe him millions of dollars... my god!!! whats this LS name?

He goes by the name Johnny. He said he will make sure I will be shamed in all social media in Singapore. He harass even my colleague sending her threatening messages but I am glad my colleague is a very supportive one and she is not afraid to take him on. I asked her to block him but she said No, I will see if he can take me. So far today he is quiet. I hope this will continue.

Hope you guys are having better days than I do. I cannot sleep at all.

Stressout123

Reaction score
He goes by the name Johnny. He said he will make sure I will be shamed in all social media in Singapore. He harass even my colleague sending her threatening messages but I am glad my colleague is a very supportive one and she is not afraid to take him on. I asked her to block him but she said No, I will see if he can take me. So far today he is quiet. I hope this will continue.

Im 3 weeks in the clear. But still check my cam when got movement, Thu its a hassle but better save then sorry. Best just give up on me la. I think once they know can't milk you anymore, they just move on to next victim. Threatning is better then paint I guess?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

U get use to it after While

Sharuu

Reaction score

How did she take him?

Ghie0908

Reaction score
How did she take him?

she shouted at him and told him it is not her problem and he shouldn't bother her. He keeps on sending her sms and calling her. And finally she gave in to my request that she just block him.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
Im 3 weeks in the clear. But still check my cam when got movement, Thu its a hassle but better save then sorry. Best just give up on me la. I think once they know can't milk you anymore, they just move on to next victim. Threatning is better then paint I guess?

I agree, shaming or threatening is better than paint.

Ghie0908

Reaction score

My IO called me up and scold me. He said I should know better than borrow money from LS. I have no answer to that. I haven't been scam or forced. I did it with my own volition and now I must suffer the consequences.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Truely agree that the fact that they can't sucked u they go suck others..... Unless u really own them a BIG sum then they might find u

Infinitylo

Reaction score
Those kena scam, do not transfer and report police. If u transfer and not report police, once kena caught u will be deem as a crime. Fine between 30k to 300k. Those transfer is just to another victin account.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Those kena scam, do not transfer and report police. If u transfer and not report police, once kena caught u will be deem as a crime. Fine between 30k to 300k. Those transfer is just to another victin account.

Very quiet from ah long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.