SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Nickttmseller

Reaction score
Am I able to amend my IPPT test date to the upcoming day (24 May) afternoon session? Will the attendance be updated?

Calander

Reaction score
I took and pass my ippt last friday. Pass with incentive. Up till today, i have not yet received any message of money coming in. Who to call?

14 days. u rushing to use that incentive for lottery?

and do not even need to worry. Mindef will not "eat" that incentive or allowance. And u will be receiving an SMS to inform u on the payment.

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took my IPPT at kranji camp, the new machine systems they implement is really a pain in the ass. Any movements not following the right posture immediately not counted. Lol. My window is closing, anyone know if Maju camp is using manual or machine?

TerryMcginnis

Reaction score
DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

Guys,

On the NS portal, I received a notification informing me about the chances of getting charged IF I fail to complete my RT's before 2nd of June next upcoming week. So I was thinking to myself, will I still be considered liable if I took the the Ippt-test ON THAT DAY itself AND passed?

Anyone? :s11:

lincompoop

Reaction score
I took my IPPT at kranji camp, the new machine systems they implement is really a pain in the ass. Any movements not following the right posture immediately not counted. Lol. My window is closing, anyone know if Maju camp is using manual or machine?

Just took at maju camp, got fked by machine too, more than half of my push up not counted although im certain my posture should have counted for most of them.

avi6274

Reaction score
For IPPT after ORD, do I have to do all 3 stations or can I choose not to do the 2.4 run if I know I cannot pass it based on the static station results?

I went for RT last year and they made us do all the stations (including 2.4 run) for the first attempt but maybe non-RT IPPT is different.

potNPan

Reaction score

Maju is machine. Had to use three attempts for the push up station.

STRAIGHTEN BACK
STRAIGHTEN BACK
STRAIGHTEN BACK
LOWER BODY
LOWER BODY
STRAIGHTEN BACK

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
For IPPT after ORD, do I have to do all 3 stations or can I choose not to do the 2.4 run if I know I cannot pass it based on the static station results?

I went for RT last year and they made us do all the stations (including 2.4 run) for the first attempt but maybe non-RT IPPT is different.

u have to do all stations to get the attendance even if u know u sure fail.

u just can walk the 2.4....most of us who fail also walk...

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
Mind sharing what kind of activity or exercise you do at IPT session?

For IPTs inside the FCCs (army camps), it's the same as RT.

You choose what colour tag you want, and do the corresponding exercises the PTI tells you to.

Red: Cardio (Running + a bit of static for upper body/core/lower body strength)
Yellow: Static exercises (for overall strength conditioning)
Blue: Fitness challenge (circuit training, IMO it's xiong Yellow)
Orange: Games (Soccer, etc etc)
Green: For obese personnel. More of a weight-loss thing if I understand it correctly.

Calander

Reaction score
Guys,

On the NS portal, I received a notification informing me about the chances of getting charged IF I fail to complete my RT's before 2nd of June next upcoming week. So I was thinking to myself, will I still be considered liable if I took the the Ippt-test ON THAT DAY itself AND passed?

Anyone? :s11:

as long u managed to pass your RT-IPPT (only if you are under RT), or an ICT-IPPT, you will be considered as "cleared" your window and no charges will be filed against you.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I completed my IPT cycle for this window already, and still book IPT will I get paid? XD

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Last day of taking my ippt today. Window close tmr.

Usually I do during Ict but the past yr no Ict so now got to go maju do it myself. I just found out now push up is use machine. Is it really so strict that alot of ppl fail?

Push up is my weakness sia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.