November 2017 SBF

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Therefore they didn't ask u to show the originals?

So I will just bring photocopies & originals only for those months that I have... hmmm

yeah you can bring originals just in case.. my appointment was just yesterday and they accepted photocopies :)

jiahui91

Reaction score
For AHG/SHG application for the Past 13month income document, as recently I have a job change & I don’t have the access to my Previous E-Payslip, is there others document which I can replace it with ?

semblady123

Reaction score
For AHG/SHG application for the Past 13month income document, as recently I have a job change & I don’t have the access to my Previous E-Payslip, is there others document which I can replace it with ?

Maybe your employment contract stating the salary? And maybe cpf statements/contribution history..

standing

Reaction score
Maybe your employment contract stating the salary? And maybe cpf statements/contribution history..

actually from the CPF statements/contribution history, they should be able to know how much you earn right? Y still need people to provide payslips? :s22:

Weeli85

Reaction score
haha.. first 6 people only, already got half dropped out..

WHY?:s22:

Not sure also... Main suspect is not mature area and too much left over flat, therefore hard to sell or the flat too easy to get... :o

Last edited:

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
Non mature area is not so popular, some more the may sob/bto just ended, most likely they have picked other location

Weeli85

Reaction score
Non mature area is not so popular, some more the may sob/bto just ended, most likely they have picked other location

normally 1st timer will target on mature area because they don't 1 2 waste the 1st attempt...

Last edited:

Melodyy

Reaction score
Hi all, I realised I applied for Nov 2017 sobf jw. And now the units are left with only 2nd floor. Then I saw May 2018 sobf, same location, same block but more higher floors units are release. Why is tat so?

Last edited:

Weeli85

Reaction score
Hi all, I realised I applied for Nov 2017 sobf jw. And now the units are left with only 2nd floor. Then I saw May 2018 sobf, same location, same block but more higher floors units are release. Why is tat so?

Hdb will randomly select flat for SBF and ROF or the previous balance no 1 take, hence hdb will display as next balance flat.

Chloe JK

Reaction score
Hi, which blk are you eyeing for? Am eyeing for somewhere at 32+ onwards cos facing sea. Look likes chances not high. My q no. 6+. Appointment date on 21st of June

Hi are you eyeing for Bayview? Some units at bayview can already collect keys but some are indicated as Q42018. Would you know when is the completion?

ylk0427

Reaction score
Yesterday I look through yishun 3room flat found there are two unit which is in 2012 and is still a new flat,I wonder what is the cause ?

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

House let go by buyers for various reasons; failed to get married, break up, not enough loan for mortgage etc. This is quite common, sometimes you see people move in already then some unit will appear for SBF.

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hdb will randomly select flat for SBF and ROF or the previous balance no 1 take, hence hdb will display as next balance flat.

Not random. All unsold flats will go to SBF. Nowadays all units can be tracked online HDB cannot anyhow reserve units.

haogui

Reaction score
haha.. they don't know that when they apply?:s22:
I guess they didnt expect it to be that long . Nov Apply , Feb got the Q.No , then June Start selection !!! by the time they gotten the flat (if with grant) and renovated might have already 1 year .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.