who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think is player problem. Betosky is one of the best mage player I've seen. Before chang'e came out he out of the blue decided to grind mmr for cyclops to get top global. He went like over 50+ win streaks. Almost MVP every game. a lot of games are like 7-8 mins long only. He played trio and even if the other two troll pick and no tank still easy win. Probably more win streak than that, I stopped watching cause a bit boring. Haha.

It's just that he's really good. So he rarely dies, can collect stacks. Also helps that the hero is good imo. Lots of CC. Skill 2 can stun someone every 6 secs, skill 1 is like a mini tigreal ult. Not to mention late game when she gets lots of stacks she can really high damage. She doesn't have that burst damage like cyc, but have spammable skill 2 and long range. Hard for enemy to run. Just have to have good aim and able to predict enemy movement. Which comes with experience. Haha.

Really OP meh? Stupid chang’e, got one idiot with 2 match play 0% wr use her in ranked. Knew this might happen eventually ...

Feed like s*** no stack at all. Late game like 4v5 cos she like totally useless. Then as usual blame everyone in indo whats new? If OP why play till like that sia

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean the free diamonds u get for buying certain tier right? yah the 15% discount is more or less calculated taking into account of the bonus diamonds that you get from buying via app.

Oh. So in game I see 2500 get 475 extra for 68.98 means 2975 total?

mipmap

Reaction score
Am I weird if I find umbrella girl more cute than Cyclops :s12: Any other mages with AOE/CC and DPS that can be spell vamped? :)

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Am I weird if I find umbrella girl more cute than Cyclops :s12: Any other mages with AOE/CC and DPS that can be spell vamped? :)

Kogura not easy to use, need hell lot of training to get use to her skill(change when u throw the umbrella out)

Cyclops very straight forward, easier to master

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Kogura not easy to use, need hell lot of training to get use to her skill(change when u throw the umbrella out)

yah seems that kag got alot of combo one. not simple haha.

grove88

Reaction score

AOE Damage - Vexana, Alice, Odette, Gord
CC - Aurora, Valir, Nana (lol)

Harley, Cyclops and Kagura are more single-target, although Kagura got her AoE cc ultimate.

And Kagura is a lot of people's waifu, and I haven heard anyone saying cyclops is cute. Maybe his super adventurer skin lol.

I have kag's cherry witch skin but I suck with her nowadays, nerfed -.-

Last edited:

daaawn

Reaction score

And you can't anyhow spam ur ulti when ur umbrella is close also if not u might end up helping the enemies to escape haha timing quite impt for kag must not be scared to jump in

daaawn

Reaction score
AOE Damage - Vexana, Alice, Odette, Gord
CC - Aurora, Valir, Nana (lol)

Harley, Cyclops and Kagura are more single-target, although Kagura got her AoE cc ultimate.

And Kagura is a lot of people's waifu, and I haven heard anyone saying cyclops is cute. Maybe his super adventurer skin lol.

I have kag's cherry witch skin but I suck with her nowadays, nerfed -.-

Alice now good but i cannot use her in classic anymore after rework lol hard leh brawl still ok maybe rusty hahahahaha used to main alice before kag and angela

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kagura got ninja nerf too right? I saw some YouTube show the umbrella travel distance got cut

daaawn

Reaction score
Kagura got ninja nerf too right? I saw some YouTube show the umbrella travel distance got cut

yup and the second skill also cos last time kagura can use second skill to dash in to battles when her umbrella open and use that second skill again to escape immediately but now cannot le got a few seconds delay which can actually end up killing her if she accidentally jump in and then cannot escape esp when she has no flicker most kag users use retribution to get buff plus kagura actually quite squishy so if she kena gank and cannot run cfm die

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the mages she is the one with the better cc hehe I play alice off tank build so hard to kill me and i have alot of lifedrain so 🙉 hard to die

I also play off tank.

A lot indogs scold me say no Alice in the end I won the game for them. :mad:

daaawn

Reaction score
I also play off tank.

A lot indogs scold me say no Alice in the end I won the game for them. :mad:

alice off tank jin pro leh can actually 1v5 in late game if got pro alice hahaha aiya u also know indogs like to trashtalk de 🙃

daaawn

Reaction score
i think now currently chang'e one of the squishiest mage lol i think she more squishier than kag cos she got no skill to escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.