Roboadvisor: Stashaway vs Smartly Performance

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think u are the wierdest person in this forum. U sound very spiteful and full of vengeance that holds u up to engage in any meaningful discussion.

Ok u win. :)

I read your question. makav31i was answering your question.

Don't troll.

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think u are the wierdest person in this forum. U sound very spiteful and full of vengeance that holds u up to engage in any meaningful discussion.

Ok u win. :)

Posb Investsaver, which only invests in the Singapore market, has a lot more risk than an internationally diversified portfolio. YTD POSB investsaver/STI ETF is negative is a fact. If you are not happy with the facts, then ....

Kixon9

Reaction score

Posb Investsaver, which only invests in the Singapore market, has a lot more risk than an internationally diversified portfolio. YTD POSB investsaver/STI ETF is negative is a fact. If you are not happy with the facts, then ....

My question was how does RoBo benefit us when the past 4 months was operating at a loss, and how does it compare with UT in long run without a track record, and how does it compare to POSB investsaver given the same costs of 0.8% to 1%. All these are honest questions, but makavi viewed them as an attack to his favorite pet. This forum is wierd, well hopefully just him

If u are going to be hostile then no need to reply. Not here to debate. Thanks

Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My question was how does RoBo benefit us when the past 4 months was operating at a loss, and how does it compare with UT in long run without a track record, and how does it compare to POSB investsaver given the same costs of 0.8% to 1%. All these are honest questions, but makavi viewed them as an attack to his favorite pet. This forum is wierd, well hopefully just him

If u are going to be hostile then no need to reply. Not here to debate. Thanks

The benefit of the RoBo just like the POSB Invest Saver, you can invest on a recurring monthly basis in international equities, bonds and commodities ETF in a fuss-free solution...

To compare it to UT in the long run, you just need to take the ETF purchased by the RoBo in your risk profile and pull the data from when you want to compare it with...

You asked for comparison between RoBo and the POSB Invest Saver, I already gave you the numbers year to date which is the same as when the Thread starter post his experiment for comparison...

Which part you do not understand? If your reply is not based on the points above, you are obviously trolling and Mods please do your job...

Kixon9

Reaction score
Thanks but no thanks. Save your hate speech elsewhere.

The benefit of the RoBo just like the POSB Invest Saver, you can invest on a recurring monthly basis in international equities, bonds and commodities ETF in a fuss-free solution...

To compare it to UT in the long run, you just need to take the ETF purchased by the RoBo in your risk profile and pull the data from when you want to compare it with...

You asked for comparison between RoBo and the POSB Invest Saver, I already gave you the numbers year to date which is the same as when the Thread starter post his experiment for comparison...

Which part you do not understand? If your reply is not based on the points above, you are obviously trolling and Mods please do your job...

sAVaGEmP5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting you started the thread in jan but U also edited the original post so u start in mar. U buy anything in mar u sure to make money in Apr.

If 2018 and 2019 losing year will u edit your post and start your experiment in 2020 Mar? lololol

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting you started the thread in jan but U also edited the original post so u start in mar. U buy anything in mar u sure to make money in Apr.

If 2018 and 2019 losing year will u edit your post and start your experiment in 2020 Mar? lololol

He only put the last 4 transacted price as when it was indicated...Not that he started in Mar...

He is still loosing money, as of 18 Apr, he invested $600 but the one with Stashaway is worth $293.67 and the one with Smartly is worth $293.03...

So where is the you buy anything in Mar, you "sure" make money in Apr?

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
He only put the last 4 transacted price as when it was indicated...Not that he started in Mar...

He is still loosing money, as of 18 Apr, he invested $600 but the one with Stashaway is worth $293.67 and the one with Smartly is worth $293.03...

So where is the you buy anything in Mar, you "sure" make money in Apr?
Hahas thanks for replying him

Yup still losing money... Interface wise, smartly looks better but it lacks many info such as dividend received and usd exchange rate which can be viewed on stashaway

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahas thanks for replying him

Yup still losing money... Interface wise, smartly looks better but it lacks many info such as dividend received and usd exchange rate which can be viewed on stashaway

By the way, can you share the allocations by Smartly as I can't find it anywhere...

I know that for Stashaway profile 16, it is as follows:

US:
XLY - 14.8%
XLP - 4%

Europe:
FEZ - 3.2%

Asia ex Japan:
AAXJ - 9.2%

Hybrid:
CWB - 14.8%

Fixed Income:
TIP - 14.8%
VGIT - 12.9%
TLT - 11.9%
TLH - 4%

Commodities:
GLD - 9.4%

Cash:
SGD - 1%

I'm still thinking if this or Autowealth would be better as Autowealth most aggressive portfolio allocation is as follows:

VTI - 43.5%
VGK - 17.5%
VPL - 9.8%
VWO - 9.2%
IEF - 6.9%
IGOV - 13.1%

So it is 80% equities, 20% bonds with zero in cash or commodities...

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
LxvBL6G.png

This is for portfolio 5/10

For portfolio 10/10

VE15puT.png

ipaq4444

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, can you share the allocations by Smartly as I can't find it anywhere...

I know that for Stashaway profile 16, it is as follows:

US:
XLY - 14.8%
XLP - 4%

Europe:
FEZ - 3.2%

Asia ex Japan:
AAXJ - 9.2%

Hybrid:
CWB - 14.8%

Fixed Income:
TIP - 14.8%
VGIT - 12.9%
TLT - 11.9%
TLH - 4%

Commodities:
GLD - 9.4%

Cash:
SGD - 1%

I'm still thinking if this or Autowealth would be better as Autowealth most aggressive portfolio allocation is as follows:

VTI - 43.5%
VGK - 17.5%
VPL - 9.8%
VWO - 9.2%
IEF - 6.9%
IGOV - 13.1%

So it is 80% equities, 20% bonds with zero in cash or commodities...

is there any fee involved?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any fee involved?

There is an annual fee for the amount invested...Only Autowealth got additional Platform Fee of US$18/year...

For Stashaway, it is from 0.2% to 0.8% per year depending on the amount invested...

For Smartly, it is 0.5% to 1% per year depending on amount invested...

For Autowealth, it is 0.5% per year plus US$18/year for Platform Fee...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.