iPad Pro 10.5 Case and Screen Protector

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is the sp with best oleophoic protection. Can’t really stand fingerprints

pathenol

Reaction score
Hello. I would wanna order the poetic lumos case from their offical web. Shipping is 7USD. anyone wanna order and share shipping tgt?

Chips

Reaction score
Anyone tried the PaperLike screen protector on your iPad. Does it make a big difference in drawing and writing as compare to other generic matt screen protectors?

magicwolf

Reaction score
i wanted to get a leather case but dont know where in singapore can buy. need to have pencil holder and keyboard as well

nicepal

Reaction score
Try checking out the khomo case. The gray is quite similar in colour as the Apple smart keyboard.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to get the 10.5” Pro and also the Apple smart cover but seems like Apple does not have the case to go with it?? :s11:

Or any alternative that can accommodate the smart cover?

Edit: OK decided on the OtterBox Symmetry series case with the pencil holder. Read that it can accommodate the smart cover but not sure if it can accommodate a full-screen TG protector.

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my 10.5" Pro yesterday, together with the pencil, InvisibleShield Pro+ TG protector and Logitech slim combo keyboard case. Though the keyboard case is bulky, but having a backlit keyboard is an advantage.

radiancez567

Reaction score
Got my 10.5" Pro yesterday, together with the pencil, InvisibleShield Pro+ TG protector and Logitech slim combo keyboard case. Though the keyboard case is bulky, but having a backlit keyboard is an advantage.

I tried the slim combo keyboard, feel that it is too bulky.

Considering I have a thin laptop, this slim combo keyboard is not slim at all :s13:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried the slim combo keyboard, feel that it is too bulky.

Considering I have a thin laptop, this slim combo keyboard is not slim at all :s13:

It is a little bit bulky but the plastic material is quite solid and the keyboard is very functional. Whenever I play games on the iPad, have to detach the keyboard, unlike Apple's smart keyboard which can be folded to the back.

But currently other than the smart keyboard, the Logitech slim combo is the only keyboard case in which the keyboard uses the smart connector which is a plus. Not sure if now other manufacturers have it too.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I find no screen protector is the best: currently usually zagg Invisible shield but got glare. No back case is best... for lightness

ksksksks

Reaction score
Spigen tempered glass is very solid. As good as their iPhone X tg.
For case either poetic lumos or lumos x and Zugu case

I just purchased ZAGG rugged messenger that works as a case and keyboard. So far so good and keyboard very responsive.

yonkou

Reaction score
Im using Zugu Prodigy X for 10.5 ipad pro. Can try check it out

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

nicepal

Reaction score
Im using Zugu Prodigy X for 10.5 ipad pro. Can try check it out

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Googled and YouTube as well. Looks good. For those not using the Smart Keyboard, I think this is probably one of the best. Those using the Smart Keyboard will not be able to fit in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.