Blackvue Promotion

ctdpong1

Reaction score
Saw the brochure online, but no price shown. Actually drove from AMK to MBS, but saw the jam in car park. Back to AMK again.

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Brochures were online since Thursday evening?
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/pcshow/brochures/any/car-accessories-gps-dash-cam-etc/

Including the pricing that I handwrote from the show?
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/pcshow/view_brochure/17575/#.WxKvOEiFO70

Anyone can check out the price of DR900? Thanks in advance.

Waiting for brochure

MBS parking is limited. Best to park elsewhere if you do attempt to go down.
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/fea...018-cheapest-most-damaging-car-parks-revealed

Saw the brochure online, but no price shown. Actually drove from AMK to MBS, but saw the jam in car park. Back to AMK again.

ctdpong1

Reaction score

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
ojx4vvr.jpg

ctdpong1

Reaction score
Is Blackvue good? Always heard have overheating issue.

Yes, previous model are bad, always restart out of sudden, len turned milky. New model which I am using now is much better. So far no problem encountered after 3 years usage.

ctdpong1

Reaction score
If I already 1 blackvue front camera, can I just buy the rear one as add-on?

For my case, I will move existing front Blackvue cam to the rear, then install the latest model(Single channel) to the front.

bringit

Reaction score
Yes, previous model are bad, always restart out of sudden, len turned milky. New model which I am using now is much better. So far no problem encountered after 3 years usage.

Are you experiencing timestamp being incorrect? Just wanted to check if you have to replace the internal battery every year?

iantao99

Reaction score
Likes the form of Blackvue DR750, but read from amazon review the recording sometimes have time gaps that goes unrecorded. No good no if it doesn't do what it is suppose to do.

Did any blackvue users experience this?

junjian

Reaction score
Likes the form of Blackvue DR750, but read from amazon review the recording sometimes have time gaps that goes unrecorded. No good no if it doesn't do what it is suppose to do.

Did any blackvue users experience this?

I just kena it again. I noticed it happened more frequently when it is transiting from parking mode to normal driving mode.
Have to unplug power to restart the dash cam.

iantao99

Reaction score
I just kena it again. I noticed it happened more frequently when it is transiting from parking mode to normal driving mode.
Have to unplug power to restart the dash cam.

Wah... so the reviews are true.
The worse is it gives u a false sense of security thinking I have everything on record when u actually donā€™t.... šŸ˜‚

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.