SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Just finish Ict. The push up machine is really strict.

Does anyone know if Ict-ippt is using the push up machine too?

xcloudz

Reaction score
I think for ICT IPPT, it depends on the unit. My unit uses manual counting previously....

I also got screwed by the push up machine. Anyone knows if they use the machines over at SAFRA IPPT?

idrinkmilkmilk

Reaction score
do i have to report to the fcc if im not feeling well for ippt or will it consider as a fail or a chargeable offence if i dont attend at all?

reanimator

Reaction score
If I’m not wrong, it will just be considered as “no show”. You’ll have to rebook another session before your birthday.

do i have to report to the fcc if im not feeling well for ippt or will it consider as a fail or a chargeable offence if i dont attend at all?

jaydxn1

Reaction score
currently on my last week of BMT, my company has finished 16km route march and i’ve not done 12km yet due to sick leaves and falling out. they will be doing 24km this week and i will probably be doing 12km. will there be RT for route march? like during block leave or in unit life (in mono intake)

Calander

Reaction score
currently on my last week of BMT, my company has finished 16km route march and i’ve not done 12km yet due to sick leaves and falling out. they will be doing 24km this week and i will probably be doing 12km. will there be RT for route march? like during block leave or in unit life (in mono intake)

there can be a deployment of u doing the 12km with other companies if there is available and upon approval. And RT for route march is quite rare due to the amount of resources require.

helloworld321

Reaction score
A question. E1-PEP payment Is for 10 session or for a year. There’s no way I can reach ipt on a freaking 7pm. I need to work man.

Also do IPT 10 Times can liAo right. Don’t need to pass.

twentytwoeighty

Reaction score
I asking about IPT and E1-PEP... I ord long ago zzz. I said I working. You wake up your idea lei.

Sorry quote wrong guy, should have been the route march guy

BTW my time in 2008 24km route march not a requirement to pass out BMT, only range, grenade and field camp needed, but dunno about now since SAF change pattern more than badminton every time

pywr17

Reaction score
IPPT

Anyone has any idea if you passed a non ict ippt and subsequently you failed your ict ippt during the same window, is it sill considered a pass for that window?

macpork

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just took my IPPT today at Bedok FCC. majorly screwed by the machine. lol only 12 push ups counted.. past 3 years all do 30+ :sad:

frostiee

Reaction score
I think must 100% standard push up

Not true. Please do a half rep/half f*ck rep and reap the benefit after ward.
Please do not do full rep, or else you will suffer all the way.

The new machine sucks and people who slack/do half **** will easily make 60 reps. Tips from the tester...

The previous setup using another person's fist as standard is so much better.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any idea if you passed a non ict ippt and subsequently you failed your ict ippt during the same window, is it sill considered a pass for that window?
Never hear this type of case before.

Anyway you should log into NS Portal and check. By right, the moment you passed the non-ICT IPPT, the system should have already logged in that pass. So if you fail IPPT during ICT, even if in the same window, also should be considered pass liao.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think must 100% standard push up

Not true. Please do a half rep/half f*ck rep and reap the benefit after ward.
Please do not do full rep, or else you will suffer all the way.

The new machine sucks and people who slack/do half **** will easily make 60 reps. Tips from the tester...

The previous setup using another person's fist as standard is so much better.
Yeah, agree that the machine a bit weird weird. I see some people the butt never move, just the upper body, and go down also like half f*ck, still counted.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanna ask, those borderline people who manage to pass during RT or IPT, after passing in current window, do you all actually just book IPT voluntarily to maintain so that can pass when next window opens? Or do you all do own training then try to pass when next window opens?

Cos I just managed to clear recent RT-IPPT. First time in many many years liao :s13:. But I know if I try to do own training outside, sure slack and eventually never do. :s13:

My next window and last ICT (can finally say MR loh! soon :s12:) coming up in 2 months. If I book IPT sessions now, at least got people to train me and got people to train together with, not so sian.

Go IPT, got NS pay also right like RT? I know RT still got NS pay, can cover public transport fees, unless driving, then only subsidize the car fuel a bit niah.

Last edited:

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanna ask, those borderline people who manage to pass during RT or IPT, after passing in current window, do you all actually just book IPT voluntarily to maintain so that can pass when next window opens? Or do you all do own training then try to pass when next window opens?

Cos I just managed to clear recent RT-IPPT. First time in many many years liao :s13:. But I know if I try to do own training outside, sure slack and eventually never do. :s13:

My next window and last ICT (can finally say MR loh! soon :s12:) coming up in 2 months. If I book IPT sessions now, at least got people to train me and got people to train together with, not so sian.

Go IPT, got NS pay also right like RT? I know RT still got NS pay, can cover public transport fees, unless driving, then only subsidize the car fuel a bit niah.

yes, i use IPT to force myself to work out, and also clear the liability at the same time. i'm a lazy person, and got charged many times already, so better be smart about this. 10 IPT is better than 20 RT if i default.

i schedule IPT towards the end of my window and i do put in effort in the sessions. so if i pass the IPPT at the last session, i know i can repeat it when my new window opens shortly. i just have to maintain. also 3-station IPPT is much easier to train.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.