November 2017 SBF

haogui

Reaction score
someone took d block right in front of Canberra mrt.. just 3 numbers served and aredi my fav house gone.. ouch my heart broke... left with 38 ppl to go.. surely all the ones I shortlisted will be gone :p:(
you are way ahead me , perhaps my fav unit will be taken by you too , haha.

i went to site visit last weekend and have some hesitate to the unit in 131C . No doubt its best location , just hope it dont get too crowded and noisy when the mall built up .

semblady123

Reaction score
you are way ahead me , perhaps my fav unit will be taken by you too , haha.

i went to site visit last weekend and have some hesitate to the unit in 131C . No doubt its best location , just hope it dont get too crowded and noisy when the mall built up .

Relax .. let’s just hope for the best.. still have 115/117/118.. for me lesser choices cos of Indians/other races quota also..

What do u think of 121c?
Though it’s the other end from Canberra net but I keep thinking like there may. Come another mrt that side if they clear that forest ? What u think ? I’m trying to do research still.. cos I think Canberra mrt can really forget it.. sigh 🌝

Cottoncandy86

Reaction score
Hmm for QT 4rm, the last queue no. at the end of today is 132 and based on my observation for the past 4 weeks and more, there are 5 appointments from Monday to Thursday and none on Friday.
My queue no. is 147 and my appointment is on 4th June Monday.
Does that mean that there will be 15 appointments on Monday or 5 tomorrow + 10 on Monday? That will be so rush and out of the pattern though.. :s11:

So. U r the last appt for the day. Care to share the time for our estimation?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
This is more exciting then World Cup. Everyday login to check no. of units left,
Once there's a unit lesser, quickly check whether my fav. unit has been taken up or not? Keep checking over and over again. I realized that there's a trend for Punggol. Ppl seem to prefer a ready unit more than those which need to wait for 1 year or 2 before the key is ready for collection. Do it applies to Sembawang area too? Puzzled......:s22:

Haha. Yeah I guessed that.. hehe.. good luck to u too... :)

Roy_yl2711

Reaction score
This is more exciting then World Cup. Everyday login to check no. of units left,
Once there's a unit lesser, quickly check whether my fav. unit has been taken up or not? Keep checking over and over again. I realized that there's a trend for Punggol. Ppl seem to prefer a ready unit more than those which need to wait for 1 year or 2 before the key is ready for collection. Do it applies to Sembawang area too? Puzzled......:s22:

Good for u..At least u are within the queue no.

Me is only hoping for drop out to even have a chance to choose.

Just curious, Does anyone gotten a good flat when their queue no exceeded the unit available?

semblady123

Reaction score

Lol babe. Im doing exactly the same. Even on weekends im refreshing knowing the weekends the numbers wont change.

For semb, so far only 3 units selected. One was right beside the mrt, despite the unit gonna be completed next year only. Other 2 are far from mrt, completed flats, and at one corner.. I assume they want closer to their office maybe cos there are office buildings nearby... Im surprised why queue number 1 & 2 didn't take near the mrt.. I need to refresh every hour till next tues... :/

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Is your fav unit ready for key collection? All the best. Hope still have your fav. available units when your turn to select. Mine also. 1st day 3 drop out, 2nd day 1 drop out, 3rd day no drop out. :sad:

someone took d block right in front of Canberra mrt.. just 3 numbers served and aredi my fav house gone.. ouch my heart broke... left with 38 ppl to go.. surely all the ones I shortlisted will be gone :p:(

semblady123

Reaction score
Good for u..At least u are within the queue no.

Me is only hoping for drop out to even have a chance to choose.

Just curious, Does anyone gotten a good flat when their queue no exceeded the unit available?

I wanted woodlands so badly near parents home.. but my luck first two times I didn't get even a queue no.. now 42/392 .. but for sembwang... so sad

Erinlmh

Reaction score
As also curious why some drop out on the 1st day. Maybe they eyeing for new BTO in Aug ba. Good the more the merry. Hopefully all drop out. I still have to challenge 55 ppl ahead of me. Refresh until 20th of June. I also have some docs not in place. Who will keep their payslip for so long ???? Hesitate to ask my boss to help me print my payslips. Headache

Lol babe. Im doing exactly the same. Even on weekends im refreshing knowing the weekends the numbers wont change.

For semb, so far only 3 units selected. One was right beside the mrt, despite the unit gonna be completed next year only. Other 2 are far from mrt, completed flats, and at one corner.. I assume they want closer to their office maybe cos there are office buildings nearby... Im surprised why queue number 1 & 2 didn't take near the mrt.. I need to refresh every hour till next tues... :/

semblady123

Reaction score
As also curious why some drop out on the 1st day. Maybe they eyeing for new BTO in Aug ba. Good the more the merry. Hopefully all drop out. I still have to challenge 55 ppl ahead of me. Refresh until 20th of June. I also have some docs not in place. Who will keep their payslip for so long ???? Hesitate to ask my boss to help me print my payslips. Headache

Lol..same about payslips... some I didn't have original and only had soft copy in email.. just nice I email HDB..they said photocopy of payslip is ok to bring.. so ok...

wah 55 ppl??? yeah... just hope all drop out.. like they go for holiday or what since now kids school holidays:s13::s13::s13:

Weeli85

Reaction score
I wanted woodlands so badly near parents home.. but my luck first two times I didn't get even a queue no.. now 42/392 .. but for sembwang... so sad

Why this time round u choose sembawang? Your 1st 2 times plus this time, your whole duration is how long?

So izzit true, attempt more time, your queue no. will get higher chance?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Lol..same about payslips... some I didn't have original and only had soft copy in email.. just nice I email HDB..they said photocopy of payslip is ok to bring.. so ok...

wah 55 ppl??? yeah... just hope all drop out.. like they go for holiday or what since now kids school holidays:s13::s13::s13:

Keeping fingers crossed. Still long way to go. Hopefully all eye for Aug 2018 BTO for Punggol

semblady123

Reaction score
Why this time round u choose sembawang? Your 1st 2 times plus this time, your whole duration is how long?

So izzit true, attempt more time, your queue no. will get higher chance?

Cos I need a house kinda urgently.. hehe semb normally 400 houses for each SBF exercise.. for woodlands around 70 houses only and there are over 400 applications... so I just gave up and applied for semb... I don't think so the more we attempt the better chance.. its just random I guess... if I got this same queue number and if in this exercise I applied for woodlands, It wud have been great.. but it doesn't work that way.. so sad.:eek:

Usually U apply for SBF.. I applied in Nov.. if not mistaken got queue number in jan-end.. and appointment date in may 2nd week...

Weeli85

Reaction score
Cos I need a house kinda urgently.. hehe semb normally 400 houses for each SBF exercise.. for woodlands around 70 houses only and there are over 400 applications... so I just gave up and applied for semb... I don't think so the more we attempt the better chance.. its just random I guess... if I got this same queue number and if in this exercise I applied for woodlands, It wud have been great.. but it doesn't work that way.. so sad.:eek:

Usually U apply for SBF.. I applied in Nov.. if not mistaken got queue number in jan-end.. and appointment date in may 2nd week...

But this May SBF 2018 only supply 49 units.... I guess government want to control the amount of unit supply... is like make it much more difficult to get :(

semblady123

Reaction score
But this May SBF 2018 only supply 49 units.... I guess government want to control the amount of unit supply... is like make it much more difficult to get :(

They building houses everywhere but so hard to get..right? sucks.
Tmr my birthday & another of the house I shortlisted is gone.. just gone.. I can prepare my mind to choose some ulu house near the forest in Canberra/semb.. aredi I don't like semb, no choice I chose it.. now the choices I had also all going one by one..:s11::s11::s8::s8::s8:

Erinlmh

Reaction score

Can I check whether in total how many times have you applied? This is my 1st time applying as a First Timer. I was told that 1st timer only have 2 chances to chose the unit. When they are given a flat to chose and they don't chose it within these 2 chances, they will automatically fall into the 2nd timer group. Is that true? This time you have such a small no. is it base on 1st or 2nd timer? Envy that your no. so small. I ever called and checked with HDB. They told me 3rd child priority does not guarantee us a smaller no.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.