who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chang'e's Passive Skill is so confusing.

One moment Rabbit's Blessing to decrease skill cooldown the next moment suddenly become Magic Attack boost -_-

Halah Princess

Reaction score
Thinking of chionging to mythic, but realise i know too few heroes. Been soloing using tank ever since warrior. Found it quite difficult to pick up other roles.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
I can't play tank mainly because too used to saber n mm... Always hide behind

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

daaawn

Reaction score
Chang'e's Passive Skill is so confusing.

One moment Rabbit's Blessing to decrease skill cooldown the next moment suddenly become Magic Attack boost -_-

Hahahaha change needs cooldown items to spam skills she very squishy in early game so try to play safe but then late game when ur teammates more durable to cover u then focus on dealing damage haha use second skill to stun enemies

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha change needs cooldown items to spam skills she very squishy in early game so try to play safe but then late game when ur teammates more durable to cover u then focus on dealing damage haha use second skill to stun enemies

I see you jungle alot when you use Chang'e :vijayadmin:

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinking of chionging to mythic, but realise i know too few heroes. Been soloing using tank ever since warrior. Found it quite difficult to pick up other roles.

lol i know how you feel. i started playing ML with only Chou (like 70% of total games all chou)... and shortly after that started to learn more tanks cos friends all use dmg dealing heroes... end up i don't even know how to farm/clear wave/take buff or even engage enemy (cos always cheong front, still thinking i'm chou the ex-immune god lol)...

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
For me is i got serious issue in farming fast for an mm or assassin. So i can only tank and play some mage.

just farm man. i think for assassin or mm... u need to build at least 3 core items before hunting enemies... sometimes during early game can help ppl gank but focus should be farming/jungling etc. once u have 3 items liao u can go steal jungle and basically go hunt all the squishies... and always remember to take buff... cannot be shy... play mm or assassin need to be v selfish...

acidicapple

Reaction score
I can't play tank mainly because too used to saber n mm... Always hide behind

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
Same hahaha! Im also dam coward cannot play tank/fighter. My cousin even worse lololol but she likes to play akai. During teamfight always jump in then flicker out and run back to base...🙄🙄 every time whole team genna wipe out except for her... jin jialat

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Same hahaha! Im also dam coward cannot play tank/fighter. My cousin even worse lololol but she likes to play akai. During teamfight always jump in then flicker out and run back to base...🙄🙄 every time whole team genna wipe out except for her... jin jialat

lol tanks v cham lah... its a qns of trying not to die/feed but at the same time protect the dmg dealer. lol i kenna ****** while using akai when i ulti the enemy away from the team mates where they cld have killed them. hahah damn cham.

tanks also need to know when to engage or disengage... and must aim the correct enemy... lol if ulti/stun enemy tank when enemy adc is nearby means u screwed up big time.... need to use alot of manual targetting.

grove88

Reaction score
lol tanks v cham lah... its a qns of trying not to die/feed but at the same time protect the dmg dealer. lol i kenna ****** while using akai when i ulti the enemy away from the team mates where they cld have killed them. hahah damn cham.

tanks also need to know when to engage or disengage... and must aim the correct enemy... lol if ulti/stun enemy tank when enemy adc is nearby means u screwed up big time.... need to use alot of manual targetting.

Tanks die fast if your team's DPS is s*** also, so sometimes not cant help it ...

Also if you are going to die, consider if your side can kill their ADCs or not. If can, for me dying to take their non-tanks out can be worth it. Depends on situation lo. If someone obviously dumb and under farmed, don't protect them no matter how much they kpkb, just not worth it ..

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why I bought Hylos coz nobody wants to play tank.

Play tank must play with friends 1. If not will die for nothing always. Chiong in and see your teammates run away. Then they will scold you.

sillyofme00

Reaction score

Play tank must play with friends 1. If not will die for nothing always. Chiong in and see your teammates run away. Then they will scold you.

I remember u like use lesley, am i right??????

also play tank???

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score

lol i feel u bro. when i use chou and go in cc whole enemy team.... everyone from my team back off... gg liao lol.

tbh hylos is the easiest tank to master now. very direct way of playing. much easier than panda or johnson. loli also another friendly tank to use. single target cc (just pt and click and a huge aoe stun ulti).

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
E coming item update good for tank...

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.