[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

william910

Reaction score
Hi guys, is the legendary package worth it for someone who plays this casually?

And what can the remaining amount of Acoins do?

me i am a casual player.the legendary package price for me is alright since i am working.for me i bought the cheapest package to try the game for a few days after that i upgraded to the most expensive one...i also suggest you to try the way i am doing.one thing about this game is don't bother using real life money to sell their cash item at auction house.

remaining acoin can use to buy pets/inventory/weight.this 3 i find are the main factor for someone who is lazy to clear their inventory slot and it help alot for newbies like me!

3xiStenZ

Reaction score
does anyone have spare guest pass to give it to me? i want to try out the game before buying the game.. thanks.

tongbuaydiao

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm keen to try the game, anyone has a guest pass to spare? And also one question on servers, i read in the notice that there's a new server so does that mean if i make a character on the new server then i wont be able to play with players on other servers?

poooooo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didnt know need gamepass to try this out, how do i uninstall this game?
just delete game folder, cant find game uninstaller in control panel.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y the daily in Calpheon I being going on my maehwa not showing for my mystic?

I swap back maehwa the quest is there

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so basically it's free to play with limited benefit and can pay like game pass for more benefit

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
y the daily in Calpheon I being going on my maehwa not showing for my mystic?

I swap back maehwa the quest is there

whats ur mystic level? dailies are level 40 and above i think...

so basically it's free to play with limited benefit and can pay like game pass for more benefit

yes, but not really pay to win... the value pack give u benefits like more inventory slot, carry more weight etc...but free-to-play is still fine if u are hardworking enough...;)

any guild to join? just started at lv15 :(

wah kaoz the inventory slot so little:s22:

u can press 'O' and look under the suggested tab...do all the inventory slot expansion quests...

also, login daily for 100 loyalty points...accumulate 10,000 points to buy +10 inventory slot...

Asnd2000

Reaction score
anyone know which lan shop in singapore has preinstalled bdo (sea) ?

I have my own account, just dont feel doing all the downloading and installing work.

axelrod

Reaction score
hi is it possible to buy bdo in singapore steam via vpn and after i turn off the vpn will i still be able to play the bdo that i bought on North America Steam?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.