Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worrying

Reaction score
Hey all. Im on the same boat as you all..Enquire on a loan then Force transfer $400 and blackmail me to pay $150 weekly 8 times defer plus $550.
Already done what you all suggested to do.. Dont pay, report police, close bank account. Now they keep harass by calling me and wife and workplace. Last update from them is they will give me present on 1st day of raya because i dont want to settle 0.o". Jack quickcreditz 85863844/86708407.

Stressout123

Reaction score
Hey all. Im on the same boat as you all..Enquire on a loan then Force transfer $400 and blackmail me to pay $150 weekly 8 times defer plus $550.
Already done what you all suggested to do.. Dont pay, report police, close bank account. Now they keep harass by calling me and wife and workplace. Last update from them is they will give me present on 1st day of raya because i dont want to settle 0.o". Jack quickcreditz 85863844/86708407.

block all and any new numbers that they use to harass. let your workplace ppl know that u lost ur ic and started getting all these harassment. install a security cam to monitor along corridor. and be firm and not to let them bully :)

Worrying

Reaction score
block all and any new numbers that they use to harass. let your workplace ppl know that u lost ur ic and started getting all these harassment. install a security cam to monitor along corridor. and be firm and not to let them bully :)

Thats whats i did too. Now just living day per day basics. waking up see door nothing is a sign of relief. Thank you all for the suggestion. Will update if they really do something on 1st day of raya. 😫

Nas1978

Reaction score
Just block the phone number. Im sure your IO will have tell you the same thing. Also take down all the numbers he will use to call you / NOK and give submit to police accordingly

Well.. I am sorry it seem, my IO is kind of invisible.
This LS is so ****ing annoying. Threathening and all.

Infinitylo

Reaction score

Well done.. Dont worry la, they do nothing. Only words. U got $400 for raya. Do not reply or entertain them totally.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Mcb?????? MKPL i know ah...
I havent block him yet.
My boss take my phone and reply him.
Haisshh.. Headache.

I think best to stop engaging. As much as you're very tempted to take him head on, remember that he has your address and you're not the only one living there. Sometimes silence is the best revenge. Silence and not giving them your money.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
I think best to stop engaging. As much as you're very tempted to take him head on, remember that he has your address and you're not the only one living there. Sometimes silence is the best revenge. Silence and not giving them your money.

I agree. Dont reply anymore. U reply, they will think got chance.

Stressout123

Reaction score
I agree. Dont reply anymore. U reply, they will think got chance.

agree. pick up phone or blue tick them in whats app shows u still engaging them. means they still will target you for a while more since they still got line of communication with you.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Wah bro ur ah long so straight forward.... Use the $400 go buy cctv install..... If can change ur hp number so u won't be receiving any call or msg from them..... I changed number so they can't find me.... Been 3 weeks so far still ok. ... Best of luck....

Nas1978

Reaction score

His last message at 7.38pm

"Aiyo o$p$"
"Scared dont even want answer phone"
''I also wont let u work in peace''
''NVM LA''
''RESIGNED ALREADY''
''U THINK STIL CANT FIND U AR?''
''EASY FOR ME TO FIND U LA''
''U WAIT"

Khai82

Reaction score
Confirm ah?

Got one guy also kena scam, they did go to his house. Except they sent an unwitting runner from a dating site to scare him only then the poor runner got caught. I think it depends on the amount they say you "owe", which makes paying someone to go to your house economically justifiable. Otherwise you're simply not worth it or they don't have the resources. You can't 100% these things, it's very arbitrary.

Yes to be honest if they are so gungho they will straight to the point rather than be childish.

Khai82

Reaction score
My house is facing carpark. Normally level 5 is always empty. Recently alot of weird people at this carpark looking at my house. I will purposely snap their picture and they will walk off. 😆

Worrying

Reaction score
Wah bro ur ah long so straight forward.... Use the $400 go buy cctv install..... If can change ur hp number so u won't be receiving any call or msg from them..... I changed number so they can't find me.... Been 3 weeks so far still ok. ... Best of luck....

Yea. Tell me about it. I have yet change my phone number tho. Just recontracted last mth. Not sure if the telco let me change number w/o recontract. Any ideas?

jayden1972

Reaction score
Yea. Tell me about it. I have yet change my phone number tho. Just recontracted last mth. Not sure if the telco let me change number w/o recontract. Any ideas?

No issue to change. Just need to pay some money to change. Check with your telco.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Oh goods. Ok will check with my telco. Thanx for the tips. 😆
Police just caught 2 runner on the 1St June.... Basically every week they have caught 1 or 2 runner..... So if anybody house kana splash or disturb MUST report police don need scare troublesome..... Bro u just call in telco say wan change number it's a immediate thing..... For m1 they will charge a $30 fee..... Put the $400 into good use..... Lol... Just remember after this incident try to stay low profile.... Don go ard checking for online loan or give ur details to others.... Even licensed money lender also cannot be trusted.... Ever since I borrow from licensed money lender.... Ah long everyday call or SMS come in to ask u borrow money so I believe it's all a syndicate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.