who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Training Lesley or Freya????

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
Hahhaa wanna stop using Lesley liao.. Freya mastered liao.. If buy skin.. Will buy freya monster hunter skin or the goddess skin

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think they should nerf assessin class... Bluff till no ppl using fighters. Even Roger also seldom see liao. Now every match all fanny or gussion or lance

grove88

Reaction score
Think they should nerf assessin class... Bluff till no ppl using fighters. Even Roger also seldom see liao. Now every match all fanny or gussion or lance

Still have ba sis .. Alpha or Martis still picked in Ranked sometimes. Freya a bit less frequent but still got. Also saw a not bad Sun.

Then we have the off-tanks, with Chou and Ruby most frequently used.

Roger hard, I actually thought his skills not bad but he really cmi. Assassins shouldn't able to burst him down easily. Plus he needs a lot of farm to be good so machiam mm already ...

grove88

Reaction score
Do you all buy skin? Thinking of getting the new Lesley skin. Chio leh.

I also thinking of it heh. Got the max discount already so just thinking about it now.

I like to use Lesley but I suck with her :(. Plus she might kana nerf but I think the new item too much already, so probably will be changed ..

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Anyway i will be heading to Philippine next wednesday & Thursday for business trip. Let me know if you need my help to buy ML's Diamond card or something..........

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Hahhaa wanna stop using Lesley liao.. Freya mastered liao.. If buy skin.. Will buy freya monster hunter skin or the goddess skin

Master freya liao:eek:...

Tried Freya yesterday on rank(i cant believe i using it for rank:s22:), somehow managed to thrash opponent thanks to a pro Hilda, tank all the damage for me...:s22:

grove88

Reaction score
Not Cute?????

joking joking....

Not joking la, you got it right. *thumbs up*

Help see how much % discount in the Philippines haha! I saw the Reddit one after fees I save like 1-2SGD like not worth it.

But if anyone wants buy 6000 diamonds should be about 105SGD :s13:, but disclaimer is I never try before.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Not joking la, you got it right. *thumbs up*

Help see how much % discount in the Philippines haha! I saw the Reddit one after fees I save like 1-2SGD like not worth it.

But if anyone wants buy 6000 diamonds should be about 105SGD :s13:, but disclaimer is I never try before.

eh the reddit save more than just $1 -2 SGD leh, haha it saves $5! (if you compare against the bundle 2500+475 diamonds for 68.98)

wah but 6000 diamonds for $105 sgd is good deal! if have i sure hoot haha.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh the reddit save more than just $1 -2 SGD leh, haha it saves $5! (if you compare against the bundle 2500+475 diamonds for 68.98)

the problem is how to switch to other country to buy the diamond...

this game knn, keep nerf new hero after buying, the amount spend can almost buy a damn switch for me:(

grove88

Reaction score

Yes have, need ID only also, he claims la. But I can't imagine I need 6k diamonds sia ..

Save 2 dollar for the 1k diamond package haha

the problem is how to switch to other country to buy the diamond...

this game knn, keep nerf new hero after buying, the amount spend can almost buy a damn switch for me:(

I think you pay money to that guy, give him ID, then he top up into your account. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.