who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
the problem is how to switch to other country to buy the diamond...

this game knn, keep nerf new hero after buying, the amount spend can almost buy a damn switch for me:(

haha no choice lah. my chou nerf until i numb liao... i shudder the day he becomes useless like eudora...

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes have, need ID only also, he claims la. But I can't imagine I need 6k diamonds sia ..

Save 2 dollar for the 1k diamond package haha

I think you pay money to that guy, give him ID, then he top up into your account. Not sure.

eh? is that the reddit seller that i shared the link? yah i bought from him before. i didn't hoot the 6k from him lah. only the 2397 diamond package. he quite steady one, usually after u transfer he will send over the diamonds in 30 mins.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahhaa wanna stop using Lesley liao.. Freya mastered liao.. If buy skin.. Will buy freya monster hunter skin or the goddess skin

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Dragon hunter one can use rare skin frag buy bah

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Master freya liao:eek:...

Tried Freya yesterday on rank(i cant believe i using it for rank:s22:), somehow managed to thrash opponent thanks to a pro Hilda, tank all the damage for me...:s22:

My friend ah. :s13:

I see you all like totally dominate top sia.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
My friend ah. :s13:

I see you all like totally dominate top sia.

Think so... your lesley no chance to show your godlike...

dont know why opp like to whack hilda in grass, then i just jump in ulti + 2nd skill, can easily clear both of them...

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dont know why opp like to whack hilda in grass, then i just jump in ulti + 2nd skill, can easily clear both of them...

My Lesley noob la. Less than 50%. Always no chance to use. :(

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The power of Freya... Slap slap easy double kill

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes have, need ID only also, he claims la. But I can't imagine I need 6k diamonds sia ..

Save 2 dollar for the 1k diamond package haha

I think you pay money to that guy, give him ID, then he top up into your account. Not sure.

:s13:no way man, rather pay more than to lose an account away:s22:

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Bullet, can you amend the edmw group and indicate that English discussion only...

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.