[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Another EX pass in my account. So many but all the ku ku timing. This morning inner peace and open pogo, new t-shirt plus EX raid pass notification.

Moreover...i already pump my 2270 Mewtwo to almost max liao... if i get a 2275... how sia... might throw my phone lo.... :sad:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
This is not good ... some of my friend still havent got Shiny ... my best buddy some more, sigh ..

nt easy. odds is low. need to be v lucky.
myself about 33 now. got 1 only. its on my 28 or isit 30th encounter.
then i know alot pple. did 30. dont even have 1.
but rare cases. did less than 30. got 2-3.

hai.. sad la. should just make it more regular.
not sure why some pple keep saying. rare so more special n value.
then when they cant get. they make alot noise. like self pwn.

i also dontknow whats so special or value we talking about. i only know alot pple disapointed cannt get. despite many paid raid pass

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
hai.. sad la. should just make it more regular.
not sure why some pple keep saying. rare so more special n value.
then when they cant get. they make alot noise. like self pwn.

i also dontknow whats so special or value we talking about. i only know alot pple disapointed cannt get. despite many paid raid pass

IMO, Shiny Ho-Oh until now is the best looking shiny in the pogo game. Black charizard also don't come close to that.

Moreover, it's a legendary, hence many will want to get one.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
IMO, Shiny Ho-Oh until now is the best looking shiny in the pogo game. Black charizard also don't come close to that.

golden wing v nice. but the tail color i dont like.

ho oh is my favorite legendary. despite nt so good moveset. i already power up 2 long ago.

cant find a good enough shiny becos ocd. else. i would power up 1 more.
haha

jannworld

Reaction score
No problem that’s a healthy situation- stardust and candies can be farmed

2nd mewtwo go for focus blast

Another EX pass in my account. So many but all the ku ku timing. This morning inner peace and open pogo, new t-shirt plus EX raid pass notification.

Moreover...i already pump my 2270 Mewtwo to almost max liao... if i get a 2275... how sia... might throw my phone lo.... :sad:

jannworld

Reaction score
They really ought to give Hooh better moveset
Groudon and kyogre overall stats are already higher. No point in nerfing hooh by giving it lousy moveset

golden wing v nice. but the tail color i dont like.

ho oh is my favorite legendary. despite nt so good moveset. i already power up 2 long ago.

cant find a good enough shiny becos ocd. else. i would power up 1 more.
haha

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
They really ought to give Hooh better moveset
Groudon and kyogre overall stats are already higher. No point in nerfing hooh by giving it lousy moveset

nn want to “protect” entei n moltres maybe.
thats why. nerf ho oh. n likewise. last min nerf blast burn as well..

if ho oh got fire spin n scared fire. it will be dope.

Sylveron

Reaction score
For my case, dunno is heng or suay, both main and baby accounts got the Ex pass, and both on the same location and timing.

Heng is at same location, suay is I only have 1 hp, and I toggle between my accounts when playing PoGo. haha.

Guess I will use my baby account for that day as it is the 1st Ex pass for it.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really got many people spend coins on getting those outfit from the shop ?

Not cheap leh

Some as high as 500 coins

Can get 5 PP already

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beginning to see the logic of people playing 2 phones with 2 accounts at any one time

Especailly handy if both same colour to use to whack gym or raid

Don't support the notion of using 2 accounts different colours for shaving purposes

But 2 accounts same colour really can speed up gym battles .

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Shiny Rayquaza to out perform, out last, out battle Ho-Oh.. and and out shine~:crazy::crazy::s34:

jannworld

Reaction score
Technically multi accounts is violation of nn tos and considered cheating. To me those ppl who use multi phones to wrack and hog gyms is just as bad as spoofers.

The other day went to raid on a potential ex raid site saw an Uncle very extreme - he’s sitting on the floor using 6 phones and 6 accounts. Later he was chatting and saying he always try to aim 6 ex raid passes for all accounts possible and almost all of them had more than 10 mewtwo Liao. To me he couldve play lesser and give other ppl a chance instead.

Not cheap leh

Can get 5 PP already

limbs03

Reaction score

Not cheap leh

Can get 5 PP already

I like to byo pple's profile while waiting for raids, so i see quite often pple with paid outfits leh

actually for the regulars gym battlers, esp those with "scheduled" timeslots, 1 week can get max 350 coins, so to them I think is peanuts :s22:

but I still smell no smoke....tmd...:s22:

limbs03

Reaction score
Technically multi accounts is violation of nn tos and considered cheating. To me those ppl who use multi phones to wrack and hog gyms is just as bad as spoofers.

The other day went to raid on a potential ex raid site saw an Uncle very extreme - he’s sitting on the floor using 6 phones and 6 accounts. Later he was chatting and saying he always try to aim 6 ex raid passes for all accounts possible and almost all of them had more than 10 mewtwo Liao. To me he couldve play lesser and give other ppl a chance instead.

yah i totally agree with you...but i blame NN cos they created the kuku EXraid system....if your system got flaws, confirm will have pple exploit one..
but i heard now NN give priority to pple w/o mew2......hope most pple have one liao sia

the multi account prob is another issue....but tat one very hard to solve cos really got family play multiple accounts on same phone, so those exploiting this flaw got to thank these families...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I tell you, all this sai about niantic give priority to people without mewtwo, all fake one. People with multi accounts and mewtwo will still continue to get a lot of mewtwo. People who are trying hard to get their first mewtwo, will still be trying hard to get a pass one.

This game since the very first gym battle came out already not fair.

You fight in gym or raid didn't even need to see the phone, just keep pressing can liao. Flaws is more than stuffs that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.