Did u guys spend on itunes card?

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much do u guys spend monthly on games/videos/book?

Wise to spend certain amount for ^ ?

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Remove the cc details from the apple id. Then u can be sure it will deduct from the iTunes card.

If my first subscription is paid via credit card, does it auto deduct from the apple id if i use the itunes card instead??

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since buying from carousel is cheaper than deduct from cc would be ideal

nicepal

Reaction score
Not sure but good that it works; can buy 写真集.
Hmmm... But have to log into Apple Store Japan?? I guess convenient instead of buy and ship over or go japan to buy.. ;)

Since buying from carousel is cheaper than deduct from cc would be ideal
Buy credit is like you pay $10, $20 or $50 first, then use the money slowly like those Kopitiam card, Netsflash and EZLink Card. They already take your money. Thus, by giving back some “goodies”, that’s where it will helps to attract people to put the money down first. Offcourse they will tell the intention of credit is for those who do not own credit card or don’t feel comfortable to online cc detail storing, can buy the credit instead.

cc details removed wont affect apple pay right??
Apple pay is tie to wallet. This portion is tie to App Store. I think it should not be affected but buying things through itunes or app store will not work only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.