(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

eibble65

Reaction score
FUT Champs

Hey guys, anyone still playing Fut Champs these days? I want to know if you are having difficulties trying to get games with greenbars. I am on Singtel, and struggle with it.

In previous weekends, this wasn't hard at all, only started noticing this in the last 3 weeks. Any tips, suggestions or even routers? Ports are all open, called singtel and done the speedtest on their site, changed to their AC Plus modem (was using an asus previously when this problem started).

mrgrumpz

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone still playing Fut Champs these days? I want to know if you are having difficulties trying to get games with greenbars. I am on Singtel, and struggle with it.

In previous weekends, this wasn't hard at all, only started noticing this in the last 3 weeks. Any tips, suggestions or even routers? Ports are all open, called singtel and done the speedtest on their site, changed to their AC Plus modem (was using an asus previously when this problem started).

Yea, I used to be able to find green bar games without problems until recently since 4-5 weeks ago. Constant 1-2 bars and I have to keep matchmaking to get green games. Am on Singtel too..

eibble65

Reaction score
Geee... Looks like we are in the same camp. This is areal problem for me as I have to play really late into the night. I am tired and I don't think I play great FIFA. Anyone else from other ISP having this issue?

mrgrumpz

Reaction score
Geee... Looks like we are in the same camp. This is areal problem for me as I have to play really late into the night. I am tired and I don't think I play great FIFA. Anyone else from other ISP having this issue?

what did singtel tell you when you called them up?

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm also singtel.i usually just keep finding until I get green.

Ya I so realize this few weeks suddenly match up also 1-2bar opponent

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

eibble65

Reaction score
Singtel made me test on their site's speedtest, I used an old router so I got 600+ mbps. On the new one I got 900+mbps. Their passing benchmark is 900 mdpb on their own speedtest site, so I have no case.

If you do speedtest on ookla's speedtest.net, the results are crappy at 3-4mbps for downloads. I asked why and they mentioned that this is a known problem of singtel for the last couple of months, they are not sure why but the speed showing up on speedtest.net is not good and are working with speedtest.net to figure this out.

Anyone from other ISPs can share their comments?

Oh, given the hype with tots... anyone wanna play some fifa? I would be happy to make more fifa friends (esp on PS4 network). My PSN is jacksonlow87

haoKRR

Reaction score
Yup still playing.. if u only start now then will be difficult for weekend league. Improvement I dun think have much la. Still same. But lately I feel very delay so quite hard to play haha.

U PC or ps4 or xbox
FIFA Mobile. Lol

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

arsenal_wth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Realised some changes after the update. More variety of weather conditions in career mode, previously only day time and sunny weather. Commentary able to pronounce names of Fekir, Tolisso, Andre Silva

Kangheong

Reaction score
Fifa crash on switch

The new update might crash some of nintendo switch's users. Am looking for a solution for it.

will.i.am

Reaction score
SBC Columbia only 99 chemistry

https://ibb.co/fubzno - my image not loading, so click on this link to see the image.

I need to hit 100 chemistry for my columbia team to get my reward. any bros or sis can help here?

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys find the WC patch the game slow down/lag abit? The ball like heavier, the pitch like water logged?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.