November 2017 SBF

Regretus

Reaction score
Hi just wanna ask will the longkang facing blk 119A smelly

No idea. I went down 4 times to take a look, different time of the day during Feb-April. Didn't detect any bad smells from both longkang along 107C. And I think they trying to make the big one nicer, saw construction works in the longkang itself. Maybe something similar to what they did at Potong Pasir.

CherryBee

Reaction score
My unit is nt facing simpang, it’s facing the playground hehe.
Actually eventho eastbrook is the furthest in, i think it’s ok leh.. later on when the shops all open it will be quite convenient. There is 1 salon and 1 k-cuts opened at 105 currently, gona have a dental clinic too. Sheng siong is good for last minute stock ups, quite a huge variety of items.

hey...blk 104.. and those 10* series..will be completed Q4 2019 only right? hmmm...

Sorry see wrongly..i just checkd d map..104/105 is all completed..cool.. is the place very dark at night :p if u see d forest behind heheh..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.