Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
Police just caught 2 runner on the 1St June.... Basically every week they have caught 1 or 2 runner..... So if anybody house kana splash or disturb MUST report police don need scare troublesome..... Bro u just call in telco say wan change number it's a immediate thing..... For m1 they will charge a $30 fee..... Put the $400 into good use..... Lol... Just remember after this incident try to stay low profile.... Don go ard checking for online loan or give ur details to others.... Even licensed money lender also cannot be trusted.... Ever since I borrow from licensed money lender.... Ah long everyday call or SMS come in to ask u borrow money so I believe it's all a syndicate.....

They will buy it from the licensed moneylender. Anyway these are scammer. Ls dont work this way

Infinitylo

Reaction score
His last message at 7.38pm

"Aiyo o$p$"
"Scared dont even want answer phone"
''I also wont let u work in peace''
''NVM LA''
''RESIGNED ALREADY''
''U THINK STIL CANT FIND U AR?''
''EASY FOR ME TO FIND U LA''
''U WAIT"

This is damn childish. They are more funny then scary. The last call with them is they keep shouting and i just keep quiet til he just end the call lol.

Stressout123

Reaction score
Police just caught 2 runner on the 1St June.... Basically every week they have caught 1 or 2 runner..... So if anybody house kana splash or disturb MUST report police don need scare troublesome..... Bro u just call in telco say wan change number it's a immediate thing..... For m1 they will charge a $30 fee..... Put the $400 into good use..... Lol... Just remember after this incident try to stay low profile.... Don go ard checking for online loan or give ur details to others.... Even licensed money lender also cannot be trusted.... Ever since I borrow from licensed money lender.... Ah long everyday call or SMS come in to ask u borrow money so I believe it's all a syndicate.....

Which licensed money lender u go to? Maybe can share? So ppl aware

Nas1978

Reaction score
I think best to stop engaging. As much as you're very tempted to take him head on, remember that he has your address and you're not the only one living there. Sometimes silence is the best revenge. Silence and not giving them your money.

Sharuu, i didnt reply him at all or answer his call. Told my nok to avoid his call also. He start to threathen me and all.

Nas1978

Reaction score
His last message at 7.38pm

"Aiyo o$p$"
"Scared dont even want answer phone"
''I also wont let u work in peace''
''NVM LA''
''RESIGNED ALREADY''
''U THINK STIL CANT FIND U AR?''
''EASY FOR ME TO FIND U LA''
''U WAIT"

Sharuu.. This is wat he said

Sharuu

Reaction score
Mine just some treaten msg, also ask me to wait.

I should tell him to take his time. ...while I go on holiday with "his money".

HAH. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. B.ITCH.

Ah...forums...the only place I can be myself without having my front door burned down.

Last edited:

Infinitylo

Reaction score
I should tell him to take his time. ...while I go on holiday with "his money".

HAH. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. B.ITCH.

Ah...forums...the only place I can be myself without having my front door burned down.

I am not afraid to get loan but not a force one or scam.

stanleyme

Reaction score
Hi
i got scammed. they deposited $400 into my account and i wanted to return. but they don’t allow. please advice. are they willing to take back.
thanks

Sharuu

Reaction score
Hi
i got scammed. they deposited $400 into my account and i wanted to return. but they don’t allow. please advice. are they willing to take back.
thanks

Hi
If you ask the same question on a forum which you obviously didn't bother to read, let alone contribute anything new to, that other people have been posting ad nauseum for the last couple weeks along with solutions, don't expect any advice.
Thanks.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Hi
thanks

Hi stanley, read thru this forum. All of us kena before. Dun pay. Quickly make a report and close ur acc.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
My confirm is they as in the ah long wont go, cos this is a scam operating overseas. This is just a probability game. For those who do sales will know.after a while they know fear and treaten dont work on u, they move on.they got no time to waste on u.

Those are just victims make used as they give in to the scam.

Same thing as what my IO told me that these guys are overseas. My LS made a group chat in WA and added my hubby and housemate and threaten to splash my door. They just blocked his number then he made a new group and blocked him again. So far all is quiet.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Same thing as what my IO told me that these guys are overseas. My LS made a group chat in WA and added my hubby and housemate and threaten to splash my door. They just blocked his number then he made a new group and blocked him again. So far all is quiet.
They are just keyboard warriors.... Don fear them.... Just block n block n don't answer to unknown number

Worrying

Reaction score
Alright. Thanx for all the tips and support. Change number even NOK numbers, cctv install, report police, inform workplace. Now left to camp outside like sharuu night before raya and on the night of raya. 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.