Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 3

nkapped

Reaction score
DuTsf6J.jpg

Agreed. Here’s the Tribune 2 in dark brown - really elegant pair!

The suede feels amazing, no break in needed for me. Love love love this pair

spencert

Reaction score
Pulled trigger on 2 pairs of Corno Blu. Most comfortable working shoes I have owned. Feet feels cushioned in luxury.
d5tkRpC.jpg

Last edited:

Condor

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to combine orders from A Fine Pair of Shoes for free shipping? Getting a pair of Carlos Santos (-30% this month in addition to -20% VAT). Check out https://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk

Also, considering a pair of loafers from Ernest Collective if there's someone to share the 40% off second pair Hari Raya promo. Check out https://earnestcollective.com

Last edited:

tcporridge

Reaction score
Anyone interested to combine orders from A Fine Pair of Shoes for free shipping? Getting a pair of Carlos Santos (30% this month).

Also, considering a pair of loafers from Ernest Collective if there's someone to share the 40% off second pair Hari Raya promo.

Keen on the earnest collective. Any restrictions for the discount? Maybe you can pm me the link and we can work things out from there.

kiankwok

Reaction score
Anyone interested to combine orders from A Fine Pair of Shoes for free shipping? Getting a pair of Carlos Santos (-30% this month in addition to -20% VAT). Check out https://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk

Also, considering a pair of loafers from Ernest Collective if there's someone to share the 40% off second pair Hari Raya promo. Check out https://earnestcollective.com

Hey man, just curious, where can I find the 30% discount for https://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk

striker22

Reaction score
Would be interested to know also if we can order through yeossal?

I am staying very near their showroom and can drop by. I would think it be in bad taste if I go there to try the sizes and seek their advice and then deal directly with AM.

Can that be arranged through Yeossal or has to with AM direct?

wiz

Reaction score
I will think ask yeossal if he can facilitate and group into his future orders? But may take awhile. Do note AM shipping is €60 and from price point it will be a lot more exp compared to the RTW offered by yeossal.

Or get a GMTO going via yeossal which I joined for my first pair of AM and it is coming this week! Ok not exactly my first as I bought another 2 while waiting haha

Ok please do not tempt me on the urbane :D

Would be interested to know also if we can order through yeossal?

I am staying very near their showroom and can drop by. I would think it be in bad taste if I go there to try the sizes and seek their advice and then deal directly with AM.

alo

Reaction score
There's a discount code, but it's only valid for Carlos Santos shoes, and only for June.

Let me know if you're keen to get a pair. Roughly GBP$155/S$290 per pair nett.

Hi i may be keen. See ur pm thanx.

acidtrips

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Cnes shoes? Not familiar with the brand and only seen the actual pairs at S.E.

Leather and finishing seems rather nice especially at a price point less than 300 for goodyear. Looking for some opinions/feedbacks on it.

Thanks guys.

wrinklednails

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Cnes shoes? Not familiar with the brand and only seen the actual pairs at S.E.

Leather and finishing seems rather nice especially at a price point less than 300 for goodyear. Looking for some opinions/feedbacks on it.

Thanks guys.

Have helped to Topy a couple of pairs before, but never owned them myself. CNES is a vietnamese make. leather quality as can be expected based on country of origin and price point. if i recall correctly, the closed channeled sole and beveled waist is quite a nice touch that is more commonly seen in higher end construction

Lexyyy

Reaction score
Got a new pair of Carlos Santos Brown Faux Wingtip (UK 7) for sale. Let me know if anyone's interested.

x3nogear

Reaction score
There's a discount code, but it's only valid for Carlos Santos shoes, and only for June.

Let me know if you're keen to get a pair. Roughly GBP$155/S$290 per pair nett.

Can I have the code too? interested to get a pair

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Note that ordering 2 pairs will be subject to 7% GST. You may not be better off combining.

Condor

Master Member
Reaction score
Note that ordering 2 pairs will be subject to 7% GST. You may not be better off combining.

Well, shipping is I think GBP$24 for a single pair. Based on the discounted cost of ~GBP155-160 (depending on the model), that's about 15%ish. Compared to 7% GST there's still a ~8% savings. S$20-30 savings per pair is not too shabby I say.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.