November 2017 SBF

Amex^1234

Reaction score
No.18 😄 should be either
Blk 469A #11-23
Blk 468A #08/11-61,09-59, 08-59
How about your Q. no ?

ohh my friend stay there too :D. my Que far la.. 82. But i looking at either 500+ or 600+ area. Dont really dare to decide which unit i want.. scare later disappointed.. ><

You should get what you wanted!

semblady123

Reaction score
9:15am. It’s first appointment for me for my area:)

hehe.. so lucky. I think I know which unit u took.. I just saw another of my fav unit become red colour hehe.. congrats anyways :) how long did the whole process take? any idea when we can move in, for those completed flats? roughly which month? thanks

semblady123

Reaction score
To those aiming Canberra (with big queue numbers) : lets just pretend all units there are gonna by taken by this week at the rate its going... for the other blks in semb area itself.. how u all choose units since each blk sooooooo many units.. which factors u consider to choosing a unit? im so confused... I was thinking of 362A.. BUT I SEE mostly those C blocks are taken in the first few days.. why C and not A or B? Any idea? pls share:D:D

semblady123

Reaction score
are all these keys ready flats?

no. a few are completed in Q1/Q2/Q3 2019.. I just wanted those cos Canberra is a new area + the temple there.. so yea.. if not now no choice I need to make another site visit this weekend to see those 360+ blks to see each unit again to see which unit to take and which view is the best.. though there is not much view in semb or any area for that matter :p I just want me bedroom window to be facing some open area and not another blk la.

Regretus

Reaction score
no. a few are completed in Q1/Q2/Q3 2019.. I just wanted those cos Canberra is a new area + the temple there.. so yea.. if not now no choice I need to make another site visit this weekend to see those 360+ blks to see each unit again to see which unit to take and which view is the best.. though there is not much view in semb or any area for that matter :p I just want me bedroom window to be facing some open area and not another blk la.

I recommend you do a walk about and see yourself. TBH, when I was first picking flats to choose, Sembawang was a 3rd/4th choice area for me. But I went to take a look at the flats, I moved Canberra to the top of my list.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Mine are only ready by 2021. Hoping that more ppl will prefer those that keys are ready. I still have 37 pax before my turn.

semblady123

Reaction score

Mine are only ready by 2021. Hoping that more ppl will prefer those that keys are ready. I still have 37 pax before my turn.

yeah I understand...due to quota I can only choose around 9/15 houses in Canberra now.. :( oh well, im aredi preparing my mind for semb.. aredi I wanted woodlands but 2 times tried cant get queue number den came fr Canberra..now Canberra also cant get..shud have just applied woodlands again and again till I got it ..:s22::s22::s22:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
yeah I understand...due to quota I can only choose around 9/15 houses in Canberra now.. :( oh well, im aredi preparing my mind for semb.. aredi I wanted woodlands but 2 times tried cant get queue number den came fr Canberra..now Canberra also cant get..shud have just applied woodlands again and again till I got it ..:s22::s22::s22:

cannot get meaning dun have chance to chose a unit or have chance but not your preferred ones?

semblady123

Reaction score
cannot get meaning dun have chance to chose a unit or have chance but not your preferred ones?

392 houses in semb in this sbf launch..only around 20 for my quota in Canberra.. for others maybe a few more..remaining units all near semb mrt there.. so of the 20.. 41 ppl in front of me :D

Therefore I cant get my preferred ones.. so now I have to choose from semb mrt the area..though I don't want it...no choice:s11: :s22::s22:

Jenessa

Reaction score
hehe.. so lucky. I think I know which unit u took.. I just saw another of my fav unit become red colour hehe.. congrats anyways :) how long did the whole process take? any idea when we can move in, for those completed flats? roughly which month? thanks

Haha. Yea. It took me ard an hour. For explanation and signing documents. For non completed flat was told that key will be collected next year 1Q or earlier. And for completed flat he say within 3months. But for grants will take longer. The officer will give you email if you have enquirers on key collection. Can email in and ask for fast collection :)

semblady123

Reaction score
Haha. Yea. It took me ard an hour. For explanation and signing documents. For non completed flat was told that key will be collected next year 1Q or earlier. And for completed flat he say within 3months. But for grants will take longer. The officer will give you email if you have enquirers on key collection. Can email in and ask for fast collection :)

Thank you for the detailed information. That helps babe.. yeah, Canberra is out of my mind now, unless some miracle happens hehehe... Im now scouting for the houses near semb mrt ( like 3 stops away).. hehe :p

split84

Reaction score
maybe can consider Sun Natura those facing the park..I wanted Canberra too but seem like those better unit all selected all the rest is either too far in and the MRT only ready in 2020..my queue no. was 2XX..so dont think gonna stand a chance now will be looking more towards Sembawang mrt one with almost same walking distance to MRT if cut across the HDB flat to those left over at Canberra..

semblady123

Reaction score
maybe can consider Sun Natura those facing the park..I wanted Canberra too but seem like those better unit all selected all the rest is either too far in and the MRT only ready in 2020..my queue no. was 2XX..so dont think gonna stand a chance now will be looking more towards Sembawang mrt one with almost same walking distance to MRT if cut across the HDB flat to those left over at Canberra..

Yes yes.. im gonna do the same too.. I just want something walking distance to mrt.. and those units not facing another unit bedroom or so... so I was thinking of 362A and a few others.. between sun natura and sun breeze which one nearer to mrt if we walk? I prefer sun natura cos kinda look like 'condo' style when I see when I pass by in mrt..Haha.

Im going site visit again today after work.. will alight at semb mrt and try to walk to breeze first den natura and calculate the distance and see what they have around there..hahah... canberra have 101,102 and so on.. but that will be ready only Q4 2019.. so also hard.. unless for u, if u willing to get it den get it...still those 101 series is TOO far from mrt and from anywhere.. :/

split84

Reaction score
i think Sun Breeze is nearer cuz can cut thru the HDB, my aunty stay at one of the block opposit and i walk to MRT not far, plus i have kids so the playground at the park is good=:p

zidmosby

Reaction score
Yes yes.. im gonna do the same too.. I just want something walking distance to mrt.. and those units not facing another unit bedroom or so... so I was thinking of 362A and a few others.. between sun natura and sun breeze which one nearer to mrt if we walk? I prefer sun natura cos kinda look like 'condo' style when I see when I pass by in mrt..Haha.

Im going site visit again today after work.. will alight at semb mrt and try to walk to breeze first den natura and calculate the distance and see what they have around there..hahah... canberra have 101,102 and so on.. but that will be ready only Q4 2019.. so also hard.. unless for u, if u willing to get it den get it...still those 101 series is TOO far from mrt and from anywhere.. :/

From what I read, it is possible to get keys 6-9 months in advance.

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/housing-terms-buying-bto-flat/

Amex^1234

Reaction score
today Semb drop out rate seems quite high? morning until now only 3 selected. called how many numbers?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.