November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
today Semb drop out rate seems quite high? morning until now only 3 selected. called how many numbers?

Yes I saw only 3 units selected..keep refreshing last served.. its the same at 23... I think maybe 3 dropout..cos each day around 6-7 numbers they call...hmmmmmm.:s22: Nowadays the last queue served they update only next morning..on fri and mon it was almost immediately..

semblady123

Reaction score
i think Sun Breeze is nearer cuz can cut thru the HDB, my aunty stay at one of the block opposit and i walk to MRT not far, plus i have kids so the playground at the park is good=:p

is it.. I guess so too.. only problem..that area a bit cramped up...unlike sun natura its a bit spacious.. I will drop by at night and give more reviews... for those interested in semb that is..

One point to note.. if u taking train towards city.. better take semb & not Canberra..cos by the time at admiralty aredi trains come full..so semb worse.. Canberra no need to say.. unless u going towards JE or u drive den don't bother abt this la..:D

semblady123

Reaction score
where to see the queue served?

Login myhdbpage website using singpass.

Go to My flat application - new.. den click on ur application reference number...den scroll down to the section below applicant dates u can see it.. abit leceh though cos everytime must login to check..wish they let us check somewhere where no need to log in..

Another method is to call hdb hotline.. that one also so manynumbers to press..:s22::s22:

ylk0427

Reaction score
I'm applying for yishun 3room flat ,my number is 197/86 and I was invited for flat selection,so you guys thinks I hot chance ?

zidmosby

Reaction score
But why they still give the date for flat selection

If got high drop out then you will get a chance. They will give number up to 300%, but whether you actually get to choose or not that's a different thing altogether.

ter_03_80

Reaction score
Just asking.For those that have booked their 4 room flat at Bukit Batok with keys available, anyone got news about key collection from HDB?

Amex^1234

Reaction score
But why they still give the date for flat selection

What my Friend experience was HDB still assign u a number. But if the flats were fully selected before your appointment. they will call you and inform you that you do not need to come for the appointment.

PuaChewCheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yishun queue start today! Hope no one takes 468A #11-61... :o

Highest unit that is nearest to an existing bus stop for that project.

Muneyzmart

Reaction score
Hi Bro, what is the lead time from ballot towards SBF to selection of the flat?

Hi bro I just received mine. My leadtime from selection date to key collection date is 1 month. No grants too. Just for your reference but might differ from person to person.

split84

Reaction score
@Semblady123, have you checked out on both sun Natura and Breeze? I havent seen Natura yet only went down to breeze, is there NTUC at Natura as well? did a search that Natura is 1.2km from MRT and Breeze 800m..i did shortlisted some unit from Natura incase those unit i wanted at Breeze were taken before my queue was call..just now sure if Natura is good since is next to the main road...

semblady123

Reaction score
@Semblady123, have you checked out on both sun Natura and Breeze? I havent seen Natura yet only went down to breeze, is there NTUC at Natura as well? did a search that Natura is 1.2km from MRT and Breeze 800m..i did shortlisted some unit from Natura incase those unit i wanted at Breeze were taken before my queue was call..just now sure if Natura is good since is next to the main road...

hey I didn't go by mrt.. I took 858 from yishun.. from mrt second bus stop... I had to go around the park to 362A at Sun natura... im shortlisting most units from 362A as its near the main road and I love the place and the blk's paintwork in the daytime:s13::s13:
Only thing I went to 14th floor and I heard the MRT sound soooooooo loud.. but I assume that particular train was going too fast.. plus inside house shud not be a problem... u can always choose those units facing the other side.. but I prefer facing the track...

I think shud be around 1.2km or lesser if u walk from semb mrt... from semb mrt to the first bus stop they had sheltered walkway..hope they extend it in future...
Fairprice I didn't see as no shops are open yet.. but the shops are right below the house... and its super cool..

962 bus stop is right below the unit... 858 bus stop is in the main road..once they remove the contruction fences u can cut thru to the main road bus stop.

I didn't bother to go breeze cos that are in my view seems cramped up.

I prefer Natura cos a bit spacious.. now only confused which storey to choose as they have units in every storey:s13::s13::s13::D

genovian

Reaction score

Hi potential neighbour... I lived opposite Sun Natura for the past 10+ years and I can tell you the following..

Pros:
- Walking Distance to MRT station and ~3 buses to MRT station (858, 859, 962)
- Cycling Distance to Woodlands Terrace, good for shopping at Fassler and those wholesale company in Woodlands industrial area
- Walking distance to 3M, Ark @ Gambas for those working there
- Near Sembawang Secondary School, Canberra Primary School

Cons:
- Very noisy at night if your unit face the main road. Motorcycles zooming past at 3am if you don't air con very hard to sleep.
- Sometimes the factory produce a low humming frequency that disturbs your sleep
- MRT works at night can be very noisy
- Getting crowded, can prepare to have lots of foreign workers loiter at the grass patch along the MRT tracks or your lobby.
- Bus services can get irregular at non-peak times.
- If you drive, prepare for jam at woodlands ave 12

Good luck!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.